Alive again

The last thing Giotto saw was his son and grandson crying beside his bed, asking him to stay awake. He was already old enough and he was ready to leave the world. His guardians and his beloved was no longer in this world, and he knew that his son was ready to be left. He knew that his son would take care of his grandson, and so on.

His only regret was for leaving the vigilante group he had created to his cousin and let it stray to the path of bloodshed. He only wished that one day, it will return to its original path.

He smiled his one last smile at both his son and grandson, before closing his eyes slowly and breath his last breath. The last thing he heard was the cry of his son and grandson.

However, the next thing he knew when he opened his eyes was that he was being carried by a brown haired woman who had a bright brown eyes. The woman smiled at him happily, and beside the bed was a blond boy at the age of three with dark blue eyes smiling at him.

"Welcome to the family, Tsu-kun!" The boy had beamed happily at him, the grin on the toddler's face was very wide, much like his son's and grandson's.

Tsu-kun? Who is Tsu-kun?

Moreover, wasn't he supposed to be dead? Then why was he here, carried by a woman -who was supposedly younger than him- and being welcomed by a boy at the age of three?

'You are reincarnated.' That was what his hyper intuition told him.

Reincarnated? He never knew reincarnation was possible until now.

What was the purpose for him to be reincarnated into a new body, a new life? He was happy with the life he had led before. Even if not all of it were happy and most of his time were spent by meetings, signing paperworks resulted from the damages created by guardians, fightings, and betrayal. Even so, his life was still a happy life and he cherished every moment he spent before.

So why was he given another chance to live once again?

'For your wish to come true.'

His wish to come true? What wish? The last thing he wished was...

Was for Vongola to return to its original path, to the reason why he had created the group with G. In the first place.

Did that mean he was going to be involved with the mafia once more in this lifetime?

Well... if that was what it take for Vongola to return to its original path, then it was fine for him. He will observe the next boss of Vongola from distance, until he deemed him worthy to bring Vongola back to its original purpose.

To Be Continued