Mist Trial:The Results Obtained

"Kufufufu~Looks like I underestimated you."Mukuro narrowed his eyes.

"Ahahaha~"Ugetsu just laughed it off.With that they both got into a rally of attacks to each other.

By the sidelines,Ienobu and the hitman was left there to watch the scene between Mukuro and Shigure.

The infant was mentally still trying the find the real identity of Shigure by going through the names of the mafiasos that he knew.While Ienobu just stared at the fight in deep thought,

'Why?Why?!Why am I so weak against Mukuro?I know he is strong but even someone random stranger is up to par with him!I know that I am not that strong but I also know that I am weak.Maybe very weak against all the other mafiasos out there.Boss candiate?Heh!I don't even want to be invovled in this sh*t!I just want to hurry get out of here!'

'Do yoy want power? 'A voice suddenly asked,breaking Ienobu's train of thoughts.

'Of course!Who doesn't want power!'Ienobu anwered back to the voice in his head.

'For what purpose? '

'To defeat Mukuro! '

'Very well.A part you shall receive.'The voice ended.Ienobu felt a sudden surge of power flow through his vein and before he knew it,he blank out.
______________________________________

On the other hand while fighting,Mukuro and Ugetsu were making discreet handsignals that even Reborn didn't know they were exchanging but even if he knew,he wouldn't understand.

'Do you have a bad feeling?'Ugetsu signed to Mukuro.

'Yes,the eyes of six paths is burning slightly.'Mukuro confirmed the bad feeling they had.

'Something is about to happen.We'll need to keep our guard up.'Ugetsu informed.

'Of course.'Mukuro signed back but his thoughts continued,'but I wonder what is about to occur. Something tells me it isn't going to be a pleasant thing.'

Meanwhile Reborn stood there,observing the 'fight' by Mukuro and 'Shigure'.He noted that both seemed to be uneasy about something or someone.But his intuition is telling him there something is going wrong and Reborn trusted.Though it may not be as accurate as Vongola's hyper intuition but it had save his life multiple times.

As Mukuro was about to swing his trident to make distance between him and Ugetsu as a timeout,the three experienced mafiaso experience in shift in their atmosphere.Ienobu had gotten up however there wasn't something quite right about him.Then,they noticed.Noticed that Ienobu's hair had darken slight.Although it wasn't that obvious but to the trained eye,it was.

A dark evil power seemed to clutch Ienobu like a puppeteer controlling his doll.His head tilted slightly upwards but it was enough to see Ienobu's eyes.It was disturbing.The eyes usually could identity the current emotion or state of the person was in and Ienobu's was glazed over as if a trance and looked as if he was blind.Whatever the shadow looming over Ienobu seemed to be smirking at them evilly.

The three could only see a vague outline of the shadow and the sheer darkness that radiated from it.All three mafiaso sweated a little.Who wouldn't?To an unknown power and the aura the simply screamed 'DANGEROUS' at you.

"Kufufufufu~Oya Oya?This situation is suprising."Mukuro laughed with no ill intentions or mockery.Things were about to get serious.

______________________________________

With Tsuna and the others,

"What the h*ll  is going on here?!"Hayato yelled at situation being view on the screen.They too all felt uneasy about it.Whatever it was,nothing good was going to come out from it.But They watched it clearly,and nothing came into contact with Ienobu to cause this current status of Ienobu.Whether direct or indirect,they first have to cease the current situation.But with no clues or ideas on what that shadow was,things were going to be tricky and difficult to solve.

"I hope that Ugetsu and Daemon can hope it without the rest of us interfering...."Giotto mutter as he continued watching the scene as it unfolded itself.
______________________________________

Back to the fight,

"Baka-Nobu,just what has he done to himself."Reborn clicked his tongue in annoyance.His student had a sudden change of aura.It wasn't his usual pale orange aura but more of a tainted oranged with occassionaly flashes of black....It was more of a sinister one.

"Kufufufu~I guess this isn't part of what you planned out,Arcobaleno." Mukuro looked at Reborn with a look that basically meant,'So-you-didn't-expected-it-either-huh.'.

"Now it isn't the tume to chat."Reborn warned as dark coloured orange flames bullets were shot at all of them.

"Oya Oya...his aura is tainted."Mukuro observed.

"My....Shall we hold a temporary truce?"Ugetsu announced and no one refuted it.Afterall,it was a life and death situation or more like I don't know what is happening but it is definately dangerous.

"Watch your backs yourself."Reborn clicked his tongue as he deflected the incoming flame bullet with his own bullets.

"No need to tell me that,Arcobaleno."Mukuro striked his trident downwards to slice a wave of flames in half.

"Look out especially for the more tainted ones!They are corrosive degozaru!"Ugetsu warned as he spotted those with more black flecks melted the walls and floor of the room.

"Che.What was the trigger?"Reborn muttered to himself.He trying to figure out what was the trigger that cause Ienobu to react in such a manner.If he could stop the trigger or rather the influence,it ahould possible to stop him.

Reborn narrowed his eyes as he deeply concentrated his limited sun flames to  located as a sensory device to provoke  his possessed student while detecting for his weakness.His sun flames would acitvate the pain at his student's weak point.It was a risky task but it had to be done.He had to limit his flames to the right amount otherwise it would it would be healing the attacked one instead.A dangerous move but he had other choice.

Sure enough,Ienobu gaved out a inhumane loud pitch scream.It seemed that Reborn hit the mark.

"His weakness is in between his shoulder blades."Reborn told the other two.He was exhausted,not only did it require quite an amount of flames,it also need a whole lot of concentration.

"Kufufufu~As expected of the Sun Arcobaleno."Mukuto smirked.

They understood that the arcobaleno had done what he could to help so he and Ugetsu proceed to relentlessly attack the area the baby hitman pointed out.

Mukuro distracted Ienobu with his illusions,which the former discretly imbued some of his mist flames to make it more realistic and harder to tell it from reality.

It was successful.Ienobu directed his attacks to the illusions instead,making it eaiser for Ugetsu to hit the weakness and knock Ienobu out by hitting his pressure point just in case it didn't work.

However,just before Ugetsu was about to,Ienobu swung his arm downwards in the direcrion of Muluro,who immediately turned alarmed as he tried to minimised the impact taken.

A cloud of dust formed where Mukuro landed.The sound of rattling chains could be heard.

No words needed to be said.The Vindice was here.

'They finally arrived,huh?'Both Ugetsu and Reborn thought at the same time while the other people in the television room watched the awaited moment in anticipation.
______________________________________
To be continued...
______________________________________
A/N:And that's for for this chapter Sorry for not updating in a long log while.But I was busy with school and such.Due to this year being the most important year,I will not be updating any of my book any time soon.

I do apologise to everyone reading my books.

~Izuna Hyousei

Sorry something occurred and the full verison was not published.So I fixed this bug.

~Izuna Hyousei