18

Betty's POV
My eyes widened and I looked at FP. 'You don't think'; I asked him and he realized it too. 'Well I hope not'; he said. 'Did you have you know, with mom'; I asked him. He sighed, 'yes we did, 25 years ago'. 'Oh my god'; I said. I sat down and jug hugged me, kissing my hair. 'You don't think'; chic said. 'I think it is possible, wait I will be back'; I said standing up but I felt a hand around my wrist. 'Betts, where are you going'; jug asked worried. I cupped his face in my hands and said: 'I will be fine Juggie, don't worry' and kissed him. 'Just call me when you need to okay'; he said. 'I promise'. He kissed my head and then I left.

I walked to the trailer my mom is staying, I knocked on the door and my mom opened the door and was shocked to see my face: 'Elizabeth'. 'Can I come in'; I asked. 'Of course, what's wrong'; she asked. I walked in the trailer and sat down. 'Mom is Chic FP's son'; I asked. 'Why would you think that'; she said. 'Mom don't avoid the question is chic FP's'; I asked getting annoyed. 'No Elizabeth he is not, but Hal always thought that'; she said. 'Alright that's all I needed to know, and if you ever want to make up for 18 years abuse, you can start with calling me BETTY AND NOT ELIZABETH'; I said and walked away. Suddenly I smelt something burning, MY MOM'S TRAILER IS ON FIRE. I saw other people walking out of their trailer, but I already ran inside, ignoring all the yelling. 'MOM'; I yelled coughing. Damn how big can a trailer be.  I started become dizzy, but didn't give up. I saw her and dragged mom with me, losing my conscious slowly. I finally opened the door and walked outside. When we were I walked on the grass and fell on the floor. 'Juggie'; I whispered and then everything went black.

Jughead's POV

half an hour earlier

I sighed when she left. Why do I have a bad feeling about this. I sat down and Toni asked: 'Jones what's up'. 'I don't know, I have a bad feeling, it's probably nothing'; I said oh boy what was I wrong. 'You care a lot about my little sister, don't you'; Chic said. 'Yeah, I don't know what I will do if she ever dies'; I said getting sad by only the thought. 'Do you love her'; he asked. 'More then anything else in my life'; I said, Chic looked pleased by that answer. 'Jezus jug, I never thought you would be a love-sick puppy'; Toni said. I blushed and looked down. Suddenly someone called dad and he answered, after the call he looked worried. 'Dad, what's wrong'; I asked. 'Alice, her trailer was on fire, and Betty went inside'; he said and my heart stopped. I ran towards the trailer park and when I arrived, I saw the most horrific sight I have ever seen. Betty, laying on the ground next to Alice. I ran towards her and shook her. 'Betts.....Betty.......baby wake up, please'; I said crying and shaking her. I checked breathing, but she wasn't. I started CPR, after thirty times chest-compression I did mouth to mouth. It didn't work so I did the CPR again. Before I pushed my mouth against hers I said 'come back to me' (see what I did there). I did mouth to mouth again and she gasped. 'Betts, baby omg it's gonna be okay, just stay with me, look at me Betty'; I said holding her face. 'Juggie'; she said weakly. 'Yeah, it's me Juggie, save your breath honey, the ambulance is soon here'; I said tears streaming down my face. She pitted her hand softly against my face and wiped away my tears. I chuckled. Suddenly two nurses came and took Betty away on a brancard. 'Sir!'; I yelled. One of them turned around. 'Her heart stopped, I had to do CPR twice and can I come with you'; I said. 'Thank you for the information, you saved her life and what is your relation with her'; the nurse asked. 'I am her fiancé'; I said. 'Okay, you can come with us'; he said. 'Dad I will meet you there'; I yelled and stepped into the ambulance.

Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes