10

Jughead's POV
After Betty saw her 'dead' mother she fainted. 'BETTY'; I screamed and catched her before she hit the ground. Everyone looked at us worried. 'Hey jug have you seen BETTY'; Cheryl said when she walked in. 'What in gods name happend'; she asked. 'Cheryl'; mrs Cooper said. 'ALICE, WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD'; Cheryl said. 'Cheryl not right now, let's get Betts to the office'; I said and picked her up bridal style. We walked in the office with Cheryl, Toni, Alice and dad. I gently putted her on the couch and I sat next to her, fondeling and stroking her golden locks. 'Okay, now Alice please explain how you are alive'; dad said. 'Dad maybe we should wait until Betty is better, go check if TallBoy and Hog Eye have some answers from Nick'; I said. 'Nick is here'; Alice said. 'Yeah, when Betty finally opend up towards me and Toni, he came and almost raped her, again. And Alice don't you dare to pretend to care all of the sudden, if my parents knew how you and Hal treated her, we would have got her out of that house!'; Cheryl snapped at her. 'FP please throw a few punshes at his face for me please'; she said. 'With pleasure'; dad said and smirked and walked away. Alice looked at Cheryl in shock and I saw the guilt on her face. 'Jug..'; I heard a soft voice. 'Betts, hey how are you, do you need anything'; I said. 'No, I just had the weirdest dream. Mom was alive which is weird, because Hal killed her, I think my pills aren't working anymore'; she said. What pills I thought. 'Honey, your mom is alive and you have pills?'. 'Mom, no no no this can't be happening'; she said and started panicking. 'Betts, breathe, breathe calm down'; I said trying to calm her down. 'Pills, bag'; she said between her sobs. 'Toni give me the pills'; I said. 'Yeah here'; she and gave it to me, I gave it to Betty and she swallowed it. She calmed down and said. 'Where is she'.

Betty's POV
'Where is she'; I said with a shaky breath. 'Hi honey'; mom said.'Don't you dare call me honey after everything you have done to me'; I said crying. 'Where were you this whole time. Everyone thought you were dead'. 'I will explain everything'; she began but I interrupted her. 'You will, but first FP has to come'; I said. 'Hey I am back, Betty honey are you alright'; FP asked when he came inside. 'You have info on where Hal is'; I asked. 'Elizabeth that's your dad, we did not  raised you to disrespectful'; my mom said. I wanted to say something, but Cheryl interrupted her. 'Alice don't you dare say that, you and Hal never raised her, you guys just used her as a punching bag. Do you know how many times she came to my house, or to mrs. Jones to have help. She even got pregnant because of your husband and then he beaten the shit out of her. She was in the hospital and you didn't even care, so don't come here and say that you guys "raised" her better then this. She even started crying when FP hugged her. Her only mother figure was mrs. Jones, so please don't start with your judgements'. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and Cheryl came and hugged me. 'I love you cousin'; she said. 'I love you too'. 'Okay Alice explain'; FP said. Jug sat next to me and held my hand. I looked at him and smiled. 'Okay, so after I was beaten, I ran away. I knew Betty would be safe in riverdale so I hid away. I didn't want for Hal to know I was alive, so I stayed with my sister Penny'; she said. 'Are you out of your mind, staying with the ghoulie queen'; I said. 'Did you even know that dad sold me to Malachi so that when I am 18 I need to marry him'. 'What he did that'; mom said. 'So mom, you promised me to Jughead, made me date that rapist Nick and dad sold me to the ghoulies, I have so much choices in my life'; I said jokingly. 'At least you promised me to someone who isn't a perv'; I said looking at jug. He smiled at me and for a second we were in our own world. Then I snapped backs and saw everyone except my mom smirking. 'Wait, you two like each other'; she said. 'Yep, you made one good choice mom'; I said. 'Anyway continue'.

Heyy sorry for not posting so long. I am really busy with school. Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes. Btw did anyone really believe Jughead was dead😂😂😂❤️