6

Betty's POV
'Betts, if you can put our stuf in our room, I can make some food and we can play 20 questions to get to know eachother better'; Jug said. 'Yeah, sure'; I responded and went to our room. I was unpacking everything and saw a old diary. I opend it at a random page and started reading: 'Dear diary, today is it 12-03-2017. I am becoming sick of my parents. Today my mom said I have to date a boy named Nick Saint Claire, because that will be good for our family name. I resisted, what a huge mistake was. My dad came and hit me, again. This time he told me to go too my room. A boy came who turned out to be Nick. He raped me and my parents knew. My dad gave me an apple and said I will have to live with that for the rest of the week. I called Gladys and she bought me some food and gave it through my window. She comforted me and I never felt this kind of love. Mother love. I cried myself to sleep, but I woke up after half an hour because of what Nick did. And know I am writing about my terrible day. Cheryl told me she is going to move which is great. And V is going to a boardingn school for extra credits. I wish I had such suporting parents, but I guess it's just my luck. I always want to go to the man who helped me when I was five, but I guess I will never find out who did it. Anyways I hear my father coming so bye, - BC. When I was done reading it I was crying, remembering everything. I didn't even realise that I was crying on the ground. 'Betts, do you need some, hey are you okay'; Jug said when he saw me on the floor. 'Yeah, yeah I am fine, I am sorry for this I will start'; I said rambeling, but jug cut me of. 'Betty, you don't need to apologize, let's start with dinner and talking and then we can order all our stuff, okay'; he said holding me by my shoulders. 'Okay'; I whisperd and we walked towards the dining table with food on it. We both sat down and he started eating. I just stared at him, waiting for him to give permission to eat. I don't know why, I guess it was just how it was supposed to be. 'Betts, do you not like spagetti'; he asked because he saw me staring. 'What, no no it's just. Am I allowed to eat'; I asked looking down hoping he wouldn't hit her.
Jughead's POV
My heart broke when she asked that. 'Betty'; I sighed. 'I am sorry, please don't hit me for asking'; she said and I could hear the panick. I lifted my chaire and putted it next to Betty's. 'Betts, I am not going to hit you for asking something, hell I will never hit you for something and you absolutly never have to ask me to eat something. You are not with your parents, your with your new, better family'; I said. I saw a tear fall from her eyes. I lifted her head with my finger and said: 'do you believe that...do you believe me (2x22 much XD)'. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes and said: 'yes, and I am sorry, I ruined our get to know eachother night'. 'Never apologize for showing your emotions'; I said looking in her eyes. I then leaned in and kissed her. When we pulled away we stared at eachother. Suddenly my dad walked in the trailer and saw us staring. 'Hey kids, I was just checking in on how moving was going and I guess it did'; he said chuckeling. 'Dad, can I talk to you alone for a sec, betts will you please start eating'; I said and she just nodded. We walked towards our room and I closed the door. 'Dad, I need your advise about Betty'; I said nervous.

Sorry for this short part. Wattpad deleted a part of this chapter and that's why this is short. Sorry for grammar/ spelling mistakes 🌚