9

Jughead's POV
After the phone call, my dad came in the trailer and said:'hey son, I got the food, where is Betty'. 'Thanks dad and she went wedding planning with Cheryl, Toni and Veronica'; I said. 'Alright, mind if you wanna come to the bar after you have eaten, we need too have a little chit chat with Nick'; he said. 'I would love too'; I said already getting mad. After we ate we were riding on our motorcycles towards the bar. When we got there everyone looked at us. My dad said: 'everyone back to work, TallBoy, Hog Eye, you are coming with me!'. 'What's up boss'; TallBoy said. 'We are gonna pay a little visit too our prisoner'; my dad said with a smirk. They both did. We walked down to the cell and I saw that idiot with his hands chained up and gagged. I said: 'dad can I punch the idiot' and he nodded and smirked.

'Hello Nick'; I said with full hate. 'Well, well, well, if it isn't the person who is cursed to live their life with a b*tch called Betty Cooper'; he said with an evil smirk. I lost it and punched him in the face. 'Son don't kill him off, yet'; dad said. 'Alright, Nick, what does Hal want and where is he'; dad continued. 'He wants the b*tch to suffer for the rest of her miserable life, so he already made a deal with Malachi and me, so she will be ours'; he said and I got mad. How could they be so heartless. 'Okay you are going to tell us right NOW where Hal is or so help me I will let those two guys rip you apart, and trust me, they will'; I said pointing towards Hog Eye and TallBoy. They were both smirking, then I got a call from Betty and answerd it: 'hey Betts something wrong' I asked feeling my anxiety build up. 'Nothings wrong, where are you now, your not home'; she said and I could hear her panic. 'Home huh, hey don't worry I am right now talking too our friend Nick here'; I responded. 'Me and Toni are coming right now bye'; she said and hang up. I walked back and said: 'dad, Betty and Toni are coming here, I am going to wait for them'. 'Okay son, I will be here with this scumbag'; he said. I walked towards the entrance and saw them already walking towards us. I was staring at Betty because damn, she looked beautiful. 'Hey, wanna borrow my camera so you can take a picture it will last longer'; Toni said. I blushed and so did Betty. 'Hey, Betts wanna go to Nick, if you are ready'; I said. 'Let's get that bastard'; she said. 'Toni will come too btw'; she continued. 'Sure'; I said.

Betty's POV
We were walking towards the basement I felt my anxiety grow. Jug saw that because he held my hand. I looked at him and smiled softly, he did the same. When we were there, I saw FP, TallBoy and Hog Eye waiting for us. 'Hey guys, were is he'; I said. 'He is there, but is already beaten up. If you are not ready you don't have too sweetheart'; FP said. 'I want this'; I said determined. He smirked and brought me too Nick. When I saw him I saw him smirking. 'Well, well, well the prodigal princess returns'; he said. 'Nick let's make this quick, because I think I am dying here because of your smell'; I said and he looked mad. 'What, cat caught your tongue'; I said. 'What do you want you whore'; he said. 'Watch your mouth'; jug said protectively. 'Jug I got this, where is Hal and his gang'; I said. 'That I will never tell you, I will die before you know'; he said. 'Oh I am sure, TallBoy, Hog Eye do what you want, but keep him alive'; I said smirking and left. 'Wow, that was hot'; Toni suddenly said. 'I- I guess all of anger spoke'; I said. 'Hey, that was amazing'; jug said. 'I know'. We walked in the wyrm and everyone was freaking out for some reason. 'Hey what's going on'; jug yelled and they all stepped away. 'MOM'; I screamed.

Heyy, sorry for being so inactive, school is ruining my free time atm. Hope you enjoyed byeee