𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

[ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.]
___

"Hello?" Mattia, your ex said, answering your phone call. "Who's phone is this?"

"I've been in this club to long." You said, looking around you seeing people drinking, fighting, making out. "Y/n?" He said.

You laughed, to him that was confirming your identity.

"What? Do you need me to come pick you up
y/n?" He said, still being that caring guy you've always known him to be.

"I would try you, but you're happy with a good girl." You said, taking another sip of your drink.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Fuck that bitch that you love so bad," You said, tears now running down your face. "I know you still think about the times we had." You finished.

"Y/n... i'm sorry."

"Nah, fuck that bitch that you think you found. Since, you're picking up I know she's not around. Talk to me, please."

"Are you drunk right now?"

"I'm just saying you could do better, tell me have you heard that lately."

There was silence on the other line.

"I see all of your friends here, I guess you don't have the time to kick it no more. What you doing that's so important?"

"I've been busy, with stuff.." He said, you knowing that his girlfriend makes him be with him 24/7.

You laughed. "I've been drinking so much, that's why i'm calling you anyways just to say fuck her. You don't love her."

"You're drunk right now."

"I need you right now, I need you to listen to me." You said, making mattia sigh.

"Too many drinks have been given to me."

"Y/n, i'm coming to pick you up. Where are you?"

"It doesn't matter. You don't even care about me anymore. I been talking crazy, I'm lucky that you even picked up." You said, realizing everything you said.

"What club is it? Is it the one across the street from your old house?"

"Yes mattia." You said, drinking even more.

"Stay there, i'm coming to get you." He said, hanging up.

You put your phone in your pocket and ran to the bathroom, feeling the urge to puke. You got to the bathroom, and ran to the toilet. You starting puking out the substances. You laid your head on the toilet and closed your eyes.

Minutes passed, you felt someone shake you. "Y/n." The voice said. "Y/n, please wake up." You tried opening your eyes and tried to move but you couldn't. "Y/n, please be okay." He said to you, sounding hurt. He then picked you up and carried you to his car.

He put you in the passenger seat. He took off his hoodie and put it next to your head so that you would have a pillow. He started to drive, he drove to his house. Once he got there, he took you out of the car and carried you inside to his bed.

Time went by, and you fluttered your eyes open. Not remembering a thing. You yawned, and stretched. You looked around you, panicking not knowing where you were in the moment. You looked under the covers and saw you in your old shirt that you had left at mattias one time and never got back.

You looked over and saw mattia sleeping next to you. You shook his hand. He instantly woke up, bags under his eyes. "Y/n, you're up finally." He said, letting out a breath.

"What happened? Why am I here ?" You asked.

"You were drinking a lot and.." He said, and that's when everything hit you. You put your hands over your face.

"Oh god, Mattia. I am so sorry, I was so drunk I didn't even know what I was doing. I'm sorry." You said, apologizing every second.

"It's okay, I figured you were drunk over the phone. I'm just glad you're okay." He said, giving you a warm smile and placing his hand over yours.

"What about Ashley?" You asked, referring to his current girlfriend. He looked down.

"She broke up with me earlier." He said quietly.

"Why? You two seemed so happy."

"Yeah, happy until she saw another girl in my bed..." He said looking up at you.

"Did you explain to her? I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause you and her to break up."

"Y/n. I don't take back anything, you could've been killed in a car crash, or kidnapped if I didn't help you." He said. "Besides, she wasn't you." He whispered.

"What does that mean?"

"She was never you. When I woke up in the morning with her, I wanted to wake up and see you instead. When I kissed her, I wanted her to be you." He admitted. You blushed.

"I didn't know it was like that.." You said.

"Yea. I didn't want it to be like that, but I can't help it. I miss you."

"I miss you too, I mean if you couldn't tell by that cal-" You were saying, but got interrupted by him grabbing your face and connecting his lips to yours. He pulled away. "I know, everything is happening fast but I need you back in my life. Be mine again?"

"I didn't think this would be this easy but, of course." You said kissing him once more.

i have no inspo, i'm trying <3 !