𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤'𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?

[𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.]

You leaned on the wall, staring at the boy you had a 'fling' with kissing all over another girl. You sighed and took another sip of your alcohol, your gaze still stuck on them.
"Sucks, doesn't it?" A boy's voice said next to you, making you jump a little bit.

"I'm sorry, what?" You said confused, looking over to see a very attractive boy staring at them, he had black straight poofy hair and brown eyes. "I know you had a thing with him, I have something..." he stopped and let out a little laugh "..well I thought I had a thing with the girl he's with too." He said.

You laughed a little, looking back at them. "It does suck. A lot..." You said, taking your eyes off of them when he went to grab the girls ass. "Uh, mattia." He said, extending his hand. You turned, and shook his hand introducing yourself. You two then made eye contact. It felt as the whole world stopped for a second, looking at him you felt like you've known him for all of your life & it was the strangest feeling.

"Do I know you?" You asked him, still staring into his eyes. "Uh.. I," He started, then looked away from you breaking the eye contact. "Sorry," He looked you up and down before replying. "Nah.. don't think so. I would definitely remember you if i've met you before." He said smiling looking back into your eyes, giving you a little wink.

You smiled back at him and turned to see the boy and the girl kissing again. "Why don't you do anything about him? I mean didn't you two have a thing. Most guys would beat the other up." You said, taking another sip of your drink.

"That's not me, If shes out here cheating she never wanted to be with me in the first place, so why care so much." He said shrugging, making reality hit you in the face. He never liked you. "I thought I loved him at one point." You said looking down at your feet. "God, I even told him I loved him." You said, & wiped a tear from your eye reminiscing. Mattia looked over to you, seeing the sadness on your face.

"Lets get back at them then." He smirked. "What...how ?" You said laughing a little. "Let's makeout, and go 'bump into' them." He said making quotation marks with his fingers. Makeout? With him? God, you would love to.

"Bet." You said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor. Once you both were close to them, he put his hand around the back of your neck and the other on your cheek, rubbing your cheek with his thumb first before looking over at them & leaning in and planting a soft kiss on your lips.

That kiss, it felt like fireworks were lit off around you. You had never felt this feeling before, it felt so special. You could tell he felt it too when he pulled away and gave you a look on his face that shown he had so many mixed emotions. It was like the whole world stopped and it was only you & him on it.

You smiled at him before leaning back in to give him another kiss. He deepened it, your lips were moving in sync. You knotted your fists into his shirt and pulled him even harder against you. He groaned softly, low in his throat. The both of you had totally forgotten about your plan, you both were too indulged in each others kiss to even realize.

"Excuse you." A girl said to you, pushing you back a little bit. You and mattia pulled apart from eachother to look at the girl. It was the girl, 'your' boy was kissing earlier.

"..Mattia? What are you doing here.." She said stuttering over a few words, looking around trying to avoid eye contact.

He rolled his eyes, "Why don't you go fuck off and go back to kissing that new bitch of yours." He said harshly to her, sounding a little hurt. You squeezed his hand a little, he looked back to you and felt his stress leave his body.

"This thing we had is over." She said before walking away to go back to the guy. He laughed, "As if it wasn't already!" He yelled to her. "Is she dumb?" He whispered.

"You okay?" You asked. "Yea, im fine y/n." He said, giving you a reassuring smile. "She wasn't shit anyways, neither was that guy. Guess they're perfect for each other." He said. You nodded.

Your phone buzzed. You got it out and it was a text from your mom telling you to come home soon.

"Parties over isn't it?" He asked.

"Yea, it is actually. I have to go home soon."

"I had to go home an hour ago, until I seen her face fucking that guy. I decided to get a few drink to get my mind off it." He said.

"So you're drunk?" You asked, hoping he wasn't. "I was until I washed it down with water afterwords. I don't like the taste." He said. You sighed with relief.

"Anyways, do you need a ride home?" He asked.

"Yea, that would be nice." you said before the both of you left.

•••

He parked on the side of the road right before your house, the both of you didn't say a word to each other during the ride it was all just comfortable silence.

"Hey y/n listen," He said making you look over to him. "This is going to sound so corny." He said really quietly. "I have never kissed someone before, and felt what I felt with you tonight. I really think you could be special to me one day." He admitted.

You agreed with him. "So what does this mean for us?" You asked, wanting so much from him. "Would you go on a few dates with me y/n?" He asked. "More than just one date with you? How could I turn that down. I would love to, give me your number." You said with a smile, holding out your phone for him to take.

You both exchanged numbers. You were so happy, you could actually feel something with Mattia. You reached for the car door handle before he slightly tugged on your sleeve. "Wait." He said, you looked over to him. You looked to his eyes, then to his lips then he kissed you once more, and again it were those butterflies that you have never felt before.

"Wow. Your kisses never fail to make me feel some type of way." He said, pulling away. "I can say the same thing," You said licking your lips. "Goodbye.. lover boy." You said giving him a wink before getting out the car.

————-

💛