Chapter 30

[Hey guys! First off, this chapter is going to be long and BTS is getting drunk lol]

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF ALCOHOL! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Once BTS had returned home, everyone was excited about Tae and Suga's relationship. Taehyung made the mistake telling them, because Jimin, Shawn, and Jungkook were constantly teasing them about it- but they didn't mind. "I have a great idea!" Jimin laughed as he stood in front of the other members. "For...what?" RM asked. "We should totally get a drink to celebrate Taegi." Jimin smirked. "No. Absolutely not. No." Jin told him, trying not to laugh at Jimin's face. "Why~?" He whinned."I'm with Jimin! We haven't had a drink in a while." J-Hope laughed. "Hobi, you're supposed to be on my side!" Jin laughed. "I'm with them!" Shawn laughed. "Me too!" Jungkook laughed. "What- no. It's not something to celebr-" "Yes it is." Suga interrupted RM.

"I will tell them everything." Suga looked at RM and Jin evily. "What do you mean?" Jin laughed. "Oh I know everything." He laughed. "Oooooh spill the tea, Yoongi!" Jungkook laughed, sitting on the couch eagerly. "Only if they don't let us take a drink." Suga smirked, sitting next to Jungkook. "Tell you what? We have work tomorrow." RM brought up, changing the subject. "Namjoon it's literally 6 against 2." Suga pointed out. "No, I agree with them. We have to get up early tomorrow." Taehyung spoke. Suga fake gasped, and dramatically put his hand over his heart. "My own boyfriend doesn't even agree with me. I'm hurt." He fake sighed, laying on Jungkook. "It's okay, hyung." Jungkook laughed, patting his head. "I feel personally attacked." He sniffled as he started fake crying. "I'm staying with RM and Jin. They have a p-" "I will say it!" Suga interrupted Taehyung. Jin looked at RM confused. "Yoongi, no." RM told him seriously, staring into his eyes.

"NAMJOON F*CKED SEOKJIN!" Suga yelled loudly. Jin's face immediately flashed red, and RM's jaw dropped. Everyone turned to face them. "WhAt?!" Jungkook yelled as he laughed. "I did not!" RM yelled back at Suga. "Yes you did~ you told me...everything~" Suga smirked at them. "No.I.did.not." RM repeated clearly. "Okay fine, you didn't f*ck him. You 'just helped him'." Suga quoted sarcastically. "The what?" Jimin laughed. "Oh my god, Yoongi- I did nothing! What are you talking-" "Bruh- just look at Jin hyung's face. He's so embarrassed." Suga laughed. "Wait, really?" J-Hope grinned at them. Jin scoffed as he stormed off to his room, and shut the door a bit too loudly. "It's okay Jinnie!" Suga yelled after him. "Oh my god Yoongi-" "Can we get drunk now?" Suga laughed, not really asking.

"What-" Suga got up with a giggle, and went to the kitchen. He was too short to reach their alcohol cabinet, so he took matters into his own hands, and climbed onto the counter. He grabbed a few bottles, and quickly jumped off of the counter. "Yoongi, no." RM told him, trying to take them from him. "Don't touch me or my alcohol!" Suga yelled playfully. "Ooh Yoongi hyung's the bartender!" Jimin laughed as he dragged Jungkook, J-Hope, and Shawn to the kitchen. "Guys..." Taehyung sighed. Suga laughed as he got 8 shot glasses from another tall cabinet. "Guys, we shouldn't." He repeated, walking over to them with a pout. "Then why are you walking over here?" Jungkook laughed. Suga smirked as he carefully poured the different alcohols out.

"Bar game!" Suga suggested. "You guys have to guess what kind of alcohol I give you." He laughed. "Bet." J-Hope smiled brightly- as usual. "Jinnie~ get out here!" Suga called for him. "I hate you." RM grumbled playfully as he gave in. "I'll get Jin hyung!" Jungkook smiled as he ran to his room.

"Jin hyung~ Come on~ When was the last time you had a drink?" Jungkook asked him seriously. "I don't know." Jin sighed. "Then come on!" Jungkook yelled happily, pulling his hyungs' arm out of his bed. Jin couldn't help but laugh as the maknae dragged him to the kitchen. "I found it!" He laughed, letting go of Jin. The eldest hyung stood up, and laughed. "I'm gonna tell Bang-" "Nope. You gonna tell nobody anything." Suga smiled as he finished pouring them all different shots. "Jungkook goes first! We're going in age order." He laughed, looking at the maknae. "Fine." Jungkook smirked, taking his shot.