Chapter 25

When the members woke up the next morning, everyone was tangled up in blankets, or another body. Taehyung woke up on top of Suga awkwardly, Jin was tangled with J-Hope, RM was wrapped in a blanket like a cinnamon roll, Jungkook was latched to Shawn, and Jimin laid on Jin and J-Hope. 

Of course J-Hope was the first one awake. He saw his and Jins' position, and started laughing. They were practically suffocating each other. Their position was unexplainable. "Jinnie~" He whinned. Jin was laying on his arm. Jin woke up and tried to move, but he rolled onto a specific spot on J-Hope's arm, making the younger yelp. "OWW! JIN!" J-Hope yelled eagerly, desperately trying to pull his arm out from underneath of Jin. The other members woke up, and Jimin fell off of Jin, and hit the floor. 

Shawn tried to untangle himself from Jungkook, but accidentally hit his dick with his knee and kissed his cheek. "Shawn!" Jungkook cried from the pain. Shawn blushed, and finally got them both free. "Kookie, I'm so sorry!" He laughed. "Help!" RM laughed as he tried to untangle himself. Jin laughed his windshield wiper laugh, and went over to help him. "Quit it, you're making it worse." He laughed. RM huffed as he accepted his defeat of the blanket. Jin pulled the blanket, and RM came rolling out. They were all dead laughing at this point. "Thanks, hyung!" RM laughed. 

Taehyung woke up to their laughter and blushed. His face was so pressed into Suga's neck, he was practically kissing the skin. He lifted his head up, but his hands were under Suga, pulling him back down. "Hyung." Tae laughed, trying to wake him up. Suga woke up, and groaned from the body weight on him. Once he realized it was Taehyung, he blushed. "Hyung, lift your back so I can free my hands." Tae laughed. Suga lifted his back up to help Tae free his hands, but he moaned when he rubbed himself against Taehyung. Suga looked at Taehyung as his face turned red in embarrassment. Luckily, he wasn't heard. Taehyung managed to free his hands, but their legs were tangled together as well. The younger laughed at the fact that they were tangled together. He moved up, and freed his right leg. He tried to release his other leg, but it was stuck between the cushions. Taehyung was unaware that he was grinding against Suga while trying to free his leg. He was surprised when Suga moaned lowly in his ear, and looked up at him. "T-Tae, stop." Suga breathed out, almost moaning. Taehyung finally realized what he was doing, and blushed violently. "Oh- hyung, I'm so sorry." He laughed nervously. Suga just nodded, and lifted his leg, helping Taehyung get free. Eventually, he awkwardly got off of him. 

"I really liked that movie last night." Jimin brought up, stretching. "Me too." Jungkook added. "Guys we're gonna be late!" Jin dramatically yelled. They all ran to their rooms to get ready and get dressed. 

Jin was shocked, and blushed furiously when RM pinned him to the wall in their room with both his hands on either side of his head, trapping him. "What-" RM cut him off with a kiss on his soft lips. The kiss was filled with love and passion. He pulled away, and smirked at Jin's pink cheeks. He slowly kissed down from Jin's cheeks, to his neck, and to his collarbones. Jin let out a soft moan, looking at RM. "Okay, good." RM laughed, letting Jin go. "W-what was-" "I couldn't remember if you liked neck kisses or not." RM laughed as he went to the bathroom to change. Jin stood against the wall for a second, taking in what just happened.

Why would he need to know that?

Jin's face turned red in excitement, thinking of all the reasons why he would need to know if he liked neck kissed or not. Although, he pushed these thoughts away for now, and got ready.  

After about 10 minutes, everyone was ready to go. "Wait, what are we gonna tell BigHit? We haven't seen him in almost a week, and he knows what Suga did, but he doesn't know why." Shawn brought up. "Umm...I guess we tell him the truth?" Jimin spoke. "No. We tell him that Suga was really stressed with his parents, and the rumors going around, okay?" Jin suggested. "What, no. Then they'll call Suga's parents and think they're abusing him or something." RM pointed out. "RM's right." Shawn agreed. "Then we tell him the truth." J-Hope told them. "But Jungkook could lose his job and spot in BTS, and/or he could, technically, go to jail." Tae spoke. "What?!" Jungkook asked in alarm. "I-I swear- I didn't do anything! I swear!" He panicked, starting to cry, and put his hands up in surrender.