Chapter 4

V's mind started racing. 'Was he hallucinating? Was that really blood on his sweatshirt?' V was so confused. He tried to push these thoughts away, but he just got dizzy. He felt like he was going to pass out. His breathing started speeding up, as he continued to watch Suga pull his sleeves farther down his arms to hide his hands. "You alright over there, V?" BigHit asked him. He turned toward him, and tried to relax. "Yeah I'm fine. What are we doing today?" He asked as casually as he could. "He just explained. Were you not listening?" Jimin asked V. "N-no I just forgot. Sorry." V apologized as he forced a laugh. "Okay then. I'll come in and check on you guys in about 3 hours." BigHit told them as he went to his office. RM went over to V. "Are you okay? You look a little pale." RM said as he put the back of his hand on V's forehead. V pushed his hand away. "I'm okay, hyung. Really." RM looked at V with a questionable look. "Alright, fine. I'll see you later-" "Wait what are we doing?" V interrupted him. "We're working on the lyrics for Here in our studios. See ya in, probally 4 hours." RM laughed as he headed to his studio. V went to his studio, and sat down on his couch. He had no idea if he was going crazy or not. Did he really see blood on Suga's sweatshirt? Was it even blood? V didn't know what to think. He just decided to work on the lyrics for Here, instead of making himself more dizzy. And that's what he did for the next 4 hours.

-4 hours later-

V had fallen asleep on his desk, pencil in hand and everything. Suddenly, his door flung open. "Tae Tae, come on! Time for lunch! Food!" J-Hope laughed. V woke up and jumped so much, he thought he would fall off his chair. "I was sleeping..." V told J-Hope, rubbing his eyes. "Well come on sleepyhead! Suga slept too. Did you get anything done?" J-Hope questioned him. "I actually did. I worked on the 2nd Verse a bit." V responded. "Okay then. Come on!" J-Hope ran towards the others, where they would go out for lunch. V walked out of his studio, and followed J-Hope's laughter. "There he is." Shawn laughed. "I was peacefully sleeping until a certain Ray of Sunshine burst into my room." V laughed, looking at J-Hope. "Yeah well I want food! So let's go~!" Jungkook playfully pushed RM out of the way, and ran to his car. "Hey no! I always win to the car!" Jin laughed as he raced after Jungkook. V glanced over at Suga. He heard him sigh and he started walking to his car. V playfully punched his shoulder. "C'mon! Imma beat you to the car!" V challenged Suga. V could easily tell that Suga had just put on a fake smile. "Hey, what's wrong?" V asked, getting closer to Suga, still walking backwards to his car. "Huh? Oh, nothing. I'm fine. Let's go!" Suga yelled as he ran to his car.

Taehyung and Yoongi have been best friends since Kindergarten. Tae knew everything about Suga. He knew when something was wrong, and he even knew when Suga lied...he still wanted to hold onto that strong bond they had. Just like the bond they had with A.R.M.Y.

-at SubWay-

RM paid for their sandwiches as the rest of them all sat down. "I'm super excited to release Here. After Map of the Soul 7, this will be awesome." Jimin said as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah. I remember that tour we had in May, when A.R.M.Y. made that big wave during We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal." Jungkook added.

That was really something special. A.R.M.Y. held eachother's hands, as they made big waves all across the stadium. It was just amazing, seeing everyone holding hands in support of them. BTS would never be where they are today without A.R.M.Y., and everyone knew it.

"I can't believe how far we've made it..." RM said as he looked up at the others. "We wouldn't be here without A.R.M.Y." He added. "Then thank A.R.M.Y. for me, for buying me sandwhiches." J-Hope laughed. They all chuckled as they finished eating.

All except for Suga.

"Hey you didn't eat anything. Was it not made right?" RM asked Suga looking at him. "No, the sandwhich is fine. I'm just not really that hungry." He told him. "I'll just eat it later." Suga added.

No one thought anything of it, as they drove back to BigHit Entertainment to continue working on Here.

[Btw Here is just a song title I made up for the story lol] -Author