Cindy's POV

I took off my riding helmet. I braided my hair in a french fish tail. It looked so pretty. Elsa my light grey Throughbred mare snorted with happyness that we were done riding for the day. I cooled her down and let her go into the pasture after I untacked her. I watched her prance around and run full speed to my dads horse Zues. Zues was a dark brown quarter horse. My dad used him for Western riding. I used to Western, but I switched to Engish. I went into our double story Ranch house. My dad was reading the paper. He glanced up and looked at me.

" How was riding?" I looked at my dad. 

" Riding was fine, I am truley love English instead of Western." I told him. I took a poptart out of the toster and slung my back pack over my sholder, running out the door. The bus went past my stop. I let out a frusturated sigh.

I went into the pasture getting on Els and let her into a full gallop as we flew over the fence. I only rode her bareback a few times, and everytime it felt special. I knew a trial that lead to the school. I turned Els across the rod and into the woods. Elsa ran as if she was racing. I hung on with my dear life as she snapped her legs underneath her and flown over a chopped down log. I saw the school   up ahead. i Just then relized that I didnt have a bridle on Elsa. Everyone was gauthered otside she school socializing. Elsa started heading towards the cluster of students. I used my heals to derect Elsa on to the soccor feld. Eyes followed us. I kept leg yealing Elsa into smaller circles. As each circle became smaller Elsa slowed down.  Soon Elsa was at the trott and slowed to a walk.

I dismounted, my friends rushed up to me starring at Elsa. My friends just didnt understand how much riding meant to me. Elsa took a step and bummped her mussle into Kala. Kala screamed and fell on to the ground. She gave me a angry look, getting up off the ground and spun aroundon her heels storming over to her boyfriend. Natalie gave me a sympethedic look as she joined her. I rubbed Elsa's cheek. Elsa binked as if saying ( did I do something wrong?) I gave Elsa a hug, it wasnt her fault that my friends were interested in horses.

I grew as a countrygirl, and Kala is popular. Our parents really know eachother really well so I guess thats a reason we are friends. Natalie just follows whatever Kala does. I wonder if they are really my friends. I called my dad telling him about my situation with Ellsa. He came over and took Elsa. I sat waiting in the princable's office.  I was in trouble for bringing an amial on school campous. I got a detenion, Sigh. I wlked to first class and then stopped at the bathroom. Kala and Natalie were talking, abouy me.

" The only reason she isn't popular is because she is a country freak. She must be so happy to think that she has real friends. If only she knew." Kala said laughing. I starred at my ex friends. 

" I know right! Thats exactly how I saw it. Cindy like totally oues us for being there for her. Its not like were really her friend. If your dad didnt know her and and was his old friend back then, we would have totally let her become a loner." Natalie agreed with Kala. I stood behind the bathroom door listening to their conversation. 

" Maybe she should just hangout with the rednecks. Like she belongs, not anyway. I mean that Cindy  should just give up her country life and see how things change. Country is for those wannabees who think cowgirl boots are in style. Its like hello have you seen any fashion with country." Kala spat out the words country like it was a painful thorn. I couldnt take anymore of this "trash talk" i walked i nto the bathroom/

" Wow, I didnt know thats how you felt. Being my fake friend and all, just because of our dads being old friends. Kala thats low even for you, same with you also Natalie." I confronted both of them. They were both silent waiting for me to go on. 

" I feel so supid to think that you too acually liked me as a friend. You were telling my secrets behing my back weren't you?" I looked at both of them. Still silent. Meaning only that they did. 

" You both don't have to pertend anymore. I get that you don't like me. I will make both for your wishes come true, i am done being your science expermiment. I thought we could be friends but, after everythign we all went through, I guess not." I left the bathroom feeling crushed. Everything that I thought was a lie. They were just using me for gossip. Such friends they were.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: Countrygirl1055, CIndy's side,

Written by equestrianlover33 ~ Raquel's side, the rest by both.

thanks for reading plz vote & comment