GO BIG BLUE!

I turned around in the mirror. My crisp dark navy blue jacket with my white breeches looked stunning. I went in our barn. It was newly painted red and white with a silver horse shoe on it. I waked to Blue's stall. His head poped out. i rubbed his white blaze. 

" Come on, lets go for a secret trial ride behind the house." i looked around to make sure no one els was watchig.

" Then I will tell you whats up there." I wihspered. I didnt want to be caught talking to my horse, then my parents will think that I am not taking riding very seriously. Thats what happened last time. I buckled the bridle and lead Blue out of his stall. Blue is a perbreed froma chapion dressage horse. But, he is also very good at jumping (which i like better) my parents perffer dressage because its more fancy and also has more bragging rights. I mounted on Blue and let him go into a regular trot. 

Once we were on the fancy trail, Blue went into a canter. A fallen branch was in the middle of the path. Blue tucked his legs underneath him as he flew over the branch and back into a smooth flying canter. I loved the feel of jumping. I didnt even care when i ride if I mess up. But, my parents cared alot. My mom was always asking me about my progress and made sure that all of my riding equipment was 100% new and updated each time somthing new came out. Blue slowed down as we walked into the small brook stream. He streched his neck taking a nice long sip of water. I gave him a longer rein and let him walk where ever he wanted.

Blue was the only one that knew about me not wanting to be rich or fancy, even Sarah and Leslie didn't know. In school we were the popular group. We had to make sure that us three "the trio" were the ones who had the best of everything. And let me tell you being gourgous is hard work. Its not all about the gam but also about being on top of all the drama, knowing every little detail about every one (including teahcers) not to mention the fact that we all had expectations to live up to.

Mine was to bog about everythig pretty and whats in. Sarah is the gossip queen ( who starts the rumors, lies and trys to get un popuar friends to hate eachother. She would go up to girls and tell them to their face how ridiculous they look,then they would burst into tears)  and Leslie is the fancy one who everyone looks up to. But, I am the leader of our group the trio. Even though we are the trio and are suspost to be "best buddies" its really not like that. Sarah and Leslie are closer than me and them. I am the leader because of my parents reputation, that and also I have more money.

What I really wanted to do is go to an all riding camp that is pubic (the reason i know my parents won't alow it) Usually it would have to be fancy, but the one I want to go to is just regular< plain and simple. The school I go to is a top notch school. Its pubic but, is the best one of a kind schools ever. It has good food an dmost of all hard classes that are each advanced to make sure that, the kids who go to that school are like a text book. Their quizes are hard and always expect questiosn you never learned about on the quiz paper. Thats why only the real smart parents (with money $) take their kids there. 

Blue snorted and started kicking water everywhere. i grinned and patted his neck. I went to the medow feld where I used to race with sally ( my old friend who moved to Texas) we would have the winner get a s[ecial treat like sour patch kids or maybe a cookie. Once we had the loser buy jewery for the winner. Thoose where before my parents came obbsesed with being the best. I sighed and headed back home at a canter. Blue jumped over the tree branch again with ease and once we got cose enough to the barn, I let him go to a trott. 

I filled his black water bucket back up and used my dandy brissled brush to get all the dirst and sweat off his gleaming coat. i hung my bran new leather tack up and walked bac to the house, unclipping my riding helmet. That was one of the best rides so far. As if I expected cheerleaders chanting "GO BIG BLUE!." and then hand us a trophie and big blue ribbion as i took a picure posing for the news paper.