Chapter 7: From the Beginning

Harith – (shock and chuckles nervously) Yeah, you do remember me

Harith – (shock and chuckles nervously) Yeah, you do remember me. Don’t mess with me, sweetheart.

Harley – (confused) Sweetheart? Uhm… a little more respect, sir.

Harith – (tail tense) I’m your husband!

Harley – (shock) What?! I’m gay?! We are married!?

Harith – (facepalm) Yes!!! OMG (looks at everyone) Please, tell him I’m his husband.

Harley – (throws cards around the room) NO!!! My head hurts!!!

Harith – (notices and gets in front of Harley’s parents and covers) Leave the room!

Mr. Vance – (leaves the room with Mrs. Vance) Harith… I think you need to go.

Harith – (leaves the room) I… can’t leave without Harley. He is my husband.

Lesley – What’s going on?

Harith – Apparently, Harley can’t control his magic when his head hurts.

Lesley – Uhm… Let me go inside and try to calm him.

 Harith – Okay… (walks towards Alucard and Granger) Can this life get any worse? Alucard – Oh, (pats Harith’s head) sweetie

Alucard – Oh, (pats Harith’s head) sweetie. Don’t worry, things will be better, let’s go talk to Rafaela for more information.

Harith – (nods and looks around to see Rafaela) Rafaela (waves and runs to her) please, let me know, is there a way that Harley can get his memories back?

Rafaela – (nervously) Oh… Harley… he doesn’t remember most of his time, probably doesn’t even remember moving here, nor knowing his new friends nor you.

Harith – Does that mean he doesn’t remember anything from me? Although he still loves me, right?

Rafaela – He might still love you, but that part of him is blank.

Harith – (starts crying and covers his face) I hate Dyrroth so much…

Rafaela – (touches Harith’s shoulder) Hey, if it helps you need to trigger Harley’s memories. You can do this by giving him a tour around the neighborhood or even inside your house. Let him see photos and listen to music together, the ones you used to listen to before, all the little things you used to do with Harley.

Harith – (cleans tears) Like… his favorite spot here?

Rafaela – Anything that you think of will help Harley.

Harith – (nods) Thank you so much, Rafaela. How much longer does he have to stay here?

Rafaela – He actually has 1 more hour before he can go home. I’m going to Mr. and Mrs. Vance, so they do all the paperwork.

Harith – Thank you, again. (goes to Harley’s room)

Granger – (stops Harith) Buddy, we are leaving, if you need anything at any time, call us, let us know. Got it?

Harith – Thank you, dad! (continues to Harley’s room and enters) Lesley?

Lesley – Oh, Harith, welcome back. I have talked to Harley and he has accepted to go home with you.

Harith – (looks at Harley while smiling a little) Great! Don’t worry, Harley. We have 2 bedrooms. You will have your room, privacy.

Harley – Oh! That is fascinating, indeed. (gets up but touches his belly) Ouch…

Harith – (gets near Harley) Don’t force yourself. Let me help you.

Harley – Get off me… I can do this by myself. Thank you. (annoyed)

Harith – [So, we are back at this… so arrogant and so annoying, yet so cute] Okay.