Chapter 3: Two can play that game!

***Author's Note***

Sorry for the late update, I created a chapter that I thought it was going to be good, but I thought of a better idea and made a new chapter so I will be uploading 2 chapters today. Keep enjoying and if you want to comment or tell me something just PM me whenever. Thank you for the support.

***************************

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

(blushes) That stupid Harith… he thinks he can come here and just think that I will forgive him? Insolence! (looks in the mirror) Oh, wow. I do look hot, but this is too much. I think I should dye my hair to my natural color… (looking in the mirror up and down and smirks) I could have a little fun before I change my image again. I wonder… Do I still have what it takes to go out and have fun on my own? I will get my best outfit… (looks in the closet) Here we go (grabs “royal” outfit but gazes over “octopus” outfit) This one looks great, very technological… I have never used it before. This one is the one! (dresses up and goes to the mall).

***At the Mall***

 Harley – (walking with a flow) This is actually really nice

Harley – (walking with a flow) This is actually really nice. (notices Nana, Chang’e and Lylia near a shoes store) Hey girls, Nana, (smirks at Nana)

Nana – (amazed) Oh, Harley! Wow (looks at him up and down) You look great!

Chang’e and Lylia – Hi, Harley! (Lylia raises an eyebrow)

Harley – (chuckles) You look very cute too in that kimono, very sexy I might add (teases).

Nana – (blushes) Thank you… Are you okay?

Harley – Yeah, hey, you want to go drink something?

Chang’e, Lylia and Nana – Sure!

Harley – (realizes) Ah… sorry girls, I just want to talk to Nana (smirks at Nana).

 Nana – (blushes) Thank you… Are you okay? Harley – Yeah, hey, you want to go drink something? Chang’e, Lylia and Nana – Sure! Harley – (realizes) Ah… sorry girls, I just want to talk to Nana (smirks at Nana)

Chang’e – Ugh, whatever.

Lylia – Harley… are you sure you know what you are doing? (worried)

Harley – Lylia, please… just let me have fun.

Lylia – Uhm… okay, then. Let’s go Chang’e, I think I saw your brother, Zilong, near the Swords Department. (walks away with Chang’e)

Harley – (teases) Nana, you are really beautiful.

Nana – Oh… well I know, I look like Harith… just a little bit.

Harley – Nah, you look sexier (smirks) Let’s go get that drink, what do you want?

Nana – Bubble iced tea would be okay… (blushes and walks with Harley to the beverage stand)

Harley – (grabs drinks and gives one to Nana) Shall we sit? (points to a bench near the waterfall).

Nana – (smiles) Yes!

Harley – (sits with Nana and starts whispering her) You know… I really like your hair like that.

Nana – (blushes nervously) Oh, Harley… we shouldn’t be like this, you are still with my cousin.

Harley – Don’t worry… (drinks) I will get the divorce papers soon, but you need to have fun.

Nana – Divorce…? (worried) Does Harith know? I mean… it’s so soon.

Harley – (kisses cheek)

Nana – (widens eyes) Harley!!! (giggles)

Harley – (keeps kissing while moving towards her neck)

Harith – WHAT THE HELL???? HARLEY VANCE!