But Host quickly narrates, "The Actor finds himself unable to move by an unseen force. Host tells Mark that he knows he's a sympathetic person but he needs to get rid of Actor otherwise our lives will always be in danger. But do not put him back into Dark's void, otherwise in a few days when his strength is back, Damien and Celine will be in danger again, and without them there is no Dark". Mark nods his head and looks at Actor, but Actor is smirking at him. "He won't do it. He's a bitch and has too much sympathy, so why not let me go now" Actor says. "I'm sorry" Mark mumbles as a bright light starts to cover Actor, "You little-" Actor starts to say but he disappears. 

"He shouldn't be able to leave since I made him his own void that has no mirrors and no escape to the real world. I feel bad now" Mark says. "Host tells him that you did the right thing, he would have killed us" Host narrates. Dr.Iplier then walks over to Host and hugs him but Host winces and the doctor quickly pulls away. "I'm so sorry, I was just happy to see you. What's hurting?"  Iplier says.

 "Host is glad to see you too but while in the void, Actor and Host got into a fight and Host was stabbed in the stomach" Host narrates like it's no big deal. "We need to get you to my room immediately and-" Iplier says his voice covered with concern but he doesn't finish his sentence since Host cuts him off. "Host's wound can wait, we need to go get Dark and Wilford. They're tied up in Dark's room. Google and Bing are also powered off in their rooms" he says already out the door. "Host wait!" The doctor calls out while going after him. Mark and the others follow behind.

Host goes to Google and Bing's room, and opens the door to see the 2 androids shut off. He goes over to him and presses their on button. The 2 lookup and looks around "Dude that Actor bro was here and-" Before Bing can continue the Host cuts him. "Don't worry we already took care of him, we have to go get Dark and Wilford now so come on" Host says already walking out the room. The androids follow and everyone walks to Dark's room.

Host get's to Dark's room and opens the door to see Wil, Celine, and Damien tied up on different sides of the room. Host quickly walks over to Celine first and tries to gently take the tape off. "Thank you so much, Host. I was getting worried that Mar-, Actor I mean, would actually" go through with it" Celine says. "The Host tells Celine your welcome, and that he is sorry that you have been here the whole time" Host says. He then unties her, as the others come into the room. Bim goes to unties Wilford and Mark unties Damien, as soon as Wilford is untied he stands up and pulls out the gun. "Where did that asshole go" he growls. Mark cautiously walks over to Wilford, "Wil, Hos,t and I took care of him he won't come back. So can you please put the gun away". 

"Are you sure?" Wilford ask. Mark nods his head and Wil puts the gun away. Celine quickly runs to her brother and hugs him she then lets go and slaps him, "What the hell!" Damien says. "You are an idiot! You know he doesn't like being provoked" Celine says, talking about how Damien told Actor to fuck off. "He deserved it" Damien mumbles. Damien then looks at Wil, "Wil, are you ok? You took quite the hit to the head" he ask. Wilford smiles a bit, "I'm ok, Dames. It just surprised me is all". Damien nods and then looks at Host, "Thank you for everything, Host" Damien says.

Host's face heats up a bit, "H-host really didn't do anything. Mark was the one who banished him to a different void" he narrates. "Bullshit, your the one who did everything" Mark says. "Plus we know how much you don't like using your powers, so you sacrificed your comfort and possibly safety for us. So let us thank you Host" Iplier says. Host can tell that he's blushing more, "W-well, Host tells everyone your welcomed and that he's flattered". Damien and Celine hold hands, "Again thank you, Host. But we have to go. Dark will explain the full story when he's ready". Everyone says bye as they cover their eyes as a bright black, blue, and red light starts to glow.

Suddenly Dark appeared and his eyeliner was smudged and he was panting, he was about to fall over but Wilford quickly caught and steadied him. "Careful, Darky" Wil says. "W-where did he go? I-is everyone ok?" Dark as in between pants as Wilford set's Dark down and everyone sits around him. "We're all fine, but are you? Do you remember what happened?" Wil asks with a gentle voice. Dark looks around at his surroundings to see everyone looking at him with worried faces. "Damien and Celine's memories are coming to me, just give me a second" Dark says. Everyone nods and waits patiently, after a few minutes Dark was ready.

"Ok now your all confused and I will explain what happened. You all remembered how Actor came here and I pushed him threw a mirror?" Dark ask. Everyone nods their head, "Through that mirror is the void, which is where I get my powers from. The void is also where Damien and Celine live inside of me. The void is basically me, I know it's confusing but it's because that's where I was birthed/ created or whatever you want to call it. So he was in the void with Damien and Celine for about a month, getting stronger but at the time I didn't know that. When we had a movie night and I was having headaches it because Damien and Celine were fighting Actor. And the moment where my red aura disappeared was when Actor knocked out Celine, and without both of them, I can't exist. So that's why I split. Then Actor tied them up and away from each other so they can't reform me. Then you guys no the rest" Dark says. 

"That's why you whispered Celine" Wilford says. "It wasn't really me, it mainly Damien in my body but yes that's why. But I want to say thank you to Host and Mark for basically saving the day, and I'm sorry that the rest of you had a near-death experience. "That reminds me! Host, we need to get you bandaged up so you don't get infected" Iplier says. Host nods and they walk to the doctor's room. Yan goes over to Wilford and Dark and hugs them, "I'm glad you two are ok, I was worried since no one seen any of you all day". The two hugs back and watch as Yan walks out of the room. Wilford then turn towards Dark, "Are you actually ok, now?" Wil ask. Dark gives a small smile, "Yes, I'm fine. I just hate when I split like that, it's like I disappear from the world until they fuse back. Are you ok? I know seeing Damien and Celine isn't easy for you".

"It hurts a bit, but I'll be ok. We're all going to be ok" Wilford says as he lays his head on Dark's shoulders. Dark kisses the top of the pink man's head, "We're going to be more than ok" he says as he hugs him.

Dr. Iplier pov

I can feel my face blushing as I'm holding his hand as we walk to my room. "Host smirks and tell the doctor that it's ok to hold hands. It surprises Host that you still get flustered with the smallest of actions" Host narrates. I blush more as Host chuckles, "F-fuck you" I mumble as I open my bedroom door.  Host starts taking off his trench coat and unbuttons his shirt and I look away. "You're just proving Host's point" he says chuckling. I roll my eyes as I turn around, I grab my medical kit and stand in front of Host. I start cleaning his wound and then I wrap it up.

"You know I worried about you, I haven't seen you all day and no one knew where you were" I say looking him dead in the 'eyes'. That's when I realize how close we are, "Host is sorry that he made you worried" Host says. "It's not your fault, it was Actor's. But you wound might take a few weeks to heal" I say as are faces inched closer. "That's fine doctor. Now will you shut up and let Host kiss you" Host says cupping my face in his hands as we kiss.

Google pov

After Dark finished explaining things, Bing and I head back to our rooms. "Google, I'm sorry that I let that happen" Bing says in a sad voice (I've got better with emotions). "Sorry for what, you haven't done anything?" I ask confused. "I saw when Actor hit you and turned you off but I didn't anything I just froze up" He says looking down. I walk over to him and bring him into a hug, "Don't be sorry, you got scared and everyone gets scared. Just remember I could never be mad at you" I tell him. He hugs me back, "Thanks, Dude". 

A/n~ I'm sorry that this is so long, and I'm sorry that this probably sucked for a final chapter. But hey we finished the book, but the big question should I do an epilogue cuz I have an idea for a chapter but it's ok if no. Again thank you for staying with me for this long and all of your wonderful comments helping me move forward.