Returning and shutting the door

Luke's P.O.V:

Murder?

Ashton killed someone?

I couldn't think straight.

Was he hiding something deeper from me?

"Ashton. Get to my place in an hour."

"Luke are you okay?"

"Just. Can you get there."

"Yeah, yeah I'll be there." He didn't sound worried at all.

***************

I opened the front door to my flat and stomped in, throwing it shut behind me and dropping the keys on the coffee table. I walked into the the living room, seeing Ashton sat on the sofa.

"So. Ashton. Have anything you would like to tell me?" I asked in a forceful tone.

"Hmmm? I don't think so..." He shot me a confused glance.

"Really? No that you fu*king killed someone?!" I roared.

Ashton immediately stood up from the sofa. "L-Luke I can explai-"

"EXPLAIN?! You committed murder!"

"Luke, it's not like th-"

"When were you planning on telling me, huh? The day before our wedding?!"

"Luke, please listen-"

"No!" I gave him a look of disbelief. "I-I can't look at you right now."

"Please-"

"No! Get the hell out!"

"Luke-"

"GET OUT." I spat.

Ashton cowered away and shuffled towards the front door. "Luke, I'm sorry."

"Leave!"

So he did, shutting the door begin him, and just after he did, I broke down in tears.

***************

~A/N: Awful, I know, I'm terrible at dialogue, sorry! Hope you like it anyway, it's nearly Christmas! I hope you all get what you wish for :) Only four chapters left and an epilogue! :'( Thank you all for reading/voting and commenting! Comments make me happy :) ~