High School Sweethearts

A sudden strong wind shook the windows, I shot straight up in bed. I looked out the window and was blinded by the sun, I pulled the covers over my bare chest.

For a second I forgot whose room I was in and then I looked next to me. Bakugou was laying there, his back facing me as his front faced the wall.

Right, I slept with him last night.

It looks like it's going to be a windy Autumn day today. I got out of bed and looked for my clothes, my shorts were right on the ground and my shirt made it over by his desk.

I quickly got dressed and searched for my phone. I need to know what time it was.

I started shuffling his stuff around and I still couldn't find it. I went back over to the bed and looked, again nothing. I can't miss my pill!

I crawled back on the bed, being careful to not wake Bakugou. I looked over him and found it right by his head. I reached over for it, my chest bumped him.

He started to move and turned onto his back.

"What are you doing, Riley?" he said tiredly.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I just need my phone, its right by your head."

He opened his eyes, he was face to face with my boobs.

"I like this view. Why do you need it?"

I grabbed my phone, "For the time, I have to take a pill."

"Pill? What are you talking about?"

I checked my phone, 7:55 am it read, my eyes went wide.

"It's a birth control pill!"

I quickly got up and ran out the door to the hall.

"You can't just leave after that, Riley!" I heard him snap.

I ran back down to the girl's rooms and looked for Uraraka's. It was right at the end of the hall. Just as I was about to knock the door opened.

"Woah! Calm down, Riley!" I pushed my way in.

"Sorry, I need to take care of something." I opened up my bag.

She came over, "What would that be?"

I pulled out my pills and bottled water, "These. I take one every morning, I almost missed it!"

"Are those birth control?"

I nodded and took my pill just in time.

"Yeah, I've been on them for a year."

"Least you won't have to have Bakugou's kid then." she winked.

My face flushed, "I'm fifteen going on sixteen! I am way too young and so is he. That's why I'm on it and to help my, you know..."

"You don't have to say, I know what you mean. I'm on it too, you're not the only one."

"You are?" I asked surprised.

"Of course, for the same reason. Deku and I have been dating for a while, it's not like that hasn't happened."

I got up from the floor, "How long have you two been together?"

"About a year and a half."

"No wonder you get mad at me for hugging him."

She laughed, "Sorry, I just want to protect what's mine."

I smiled, "I feel you."

"You hungry? I can cook up something."