Confessions

I was dreaming, what a beautiful one it was...

I was sitting in a garden with flowers blooming all around me, I picked some. I heard laughter and looked over my shoulder, I was greeted by a warm smile.

It was Mom. Dad was next to her and Anna was next to him they were happy.

I got up from the ground and headed over. A sudden rush of heat hit my face, causing the dream to fade.

"Wait! Come back!" I heard myself say and I was alone.

I was tossing and turning in a bed that wasn't mine. I kept moving and that same rush of heat hit me again, my eyes started to flutter.

"No... no, come back..." I said and opened them.

I closed them right away as a blinding ray of sunshine came through the window, hitting my face. I slowly sat up and looked around the room.

It wasn't mine it was way to plain, I felt a blanket under my hands. I looked down, it was plain black and my workout leggings blended right into it. I checked to make sure my top was on, it was.

Where am I?

I heard soft snoring coming from the floor. I quietly moved to the edge and looked down, my eyes went wide.

I freaked, "What the hell!?"

"Shut up! It's too early...!" Bakugou snapped and turned away.

I'm in his room?! How did that happen? I remember fighting and then warmth...

I moved from the edge, crawling my way down to the floor and sat down.

I shook him, "Wake up, Bakugou! Tell me why the hell I'm in your room!"

He flung his eyes open and glared, I scooted back.

He sat up, "I said shut up! I want to sleep!"

I shot him one back, "Just tell me why! Did you do something to me?"

"Don't wake everyone! I would never do a thing to you unless you asked..." he trailed off.

My face flooded crimson. Come again? Did I hear that right?

"Excuse me?! What did you just say?"

His glare was back as he reached for my face, I flinched. His hand squeezed it tight, bringing me close to him. I tried to push him away, he grabbed my hand with his free one.

"For the last time, be quiet! Nobody knows you're here, Riley!"

I tried moving away but couldn't, both his grips were crazy tight.

"That's not-!" I was cut off by his lips.

Embarrassment exploded over my face as Bakugou pulled back and smirked.

"You did not-!" he cut me off again the same way.

This time it wasn't a quick pull away it was longer and a bit intense. It felt like he wanted something, but then he pulled away again.

He smirked again, "You wanna keep talking? I'll keep shutting you up that way."

He let go of my face but held onto my hand as my embarrassment faded.

I liked that so much... I shook that out of my head.

I pulled my hand away, "Why did you just do that!? Do you want to die?"

He glared, "What's the big deal? It was just a kiss."

"No, it wasn't! You did that to avoid my question. Tell me why I'm here or I'm walking right out!" I started to get up.