fallin' all in you // 7

Comenzar desde el principio

"And how you spoke to Da-that girl, who was that? Because it wasn't the girl I fell in love with" Sebastian rambled on getting more frustrated with the situation. This was the first time he really approached the topic about how Sophia had been acting. They both stood there in silence.

"Sebastian"

"I'm going back to the motor home and I'll see you tomorrow" Sebastian explained in a hushed tone, before he went to walk away from Sophia.

"I can't lose you" She whispered grabbing onto his forearm

"You haven't lost me, I just want the old Sophie back" He looked into her eyes before he tore himself away and walked into the night.

The next morning Sebastian was woken up by a text message from Sophia asking to meet for coffee, he knew he'd have to face her soon enough. Maybe he had been a little hard on her the night before, he doesn't know why it bothered him so much.

When he thought back situation in question, he couldn't get the look on Darcey's face out of his mind. When the team had arranged a night out in the past he was given of Darcey's number - for organisation purposes, he was just about to send her a message apologising for the whole thing when Sophia had approached him.

It's funny how in Monaco they give you the Friday of as a day of rest, when it's anything but that - sure there's no racing but that doesn't automatically turn off the media, public and endless schedules to keep up with. He had found time in the morning to speak to Sophia, he'd also managed to get her a place in the show, but with his apologies wouldn't be there.

The day of rest was over and the crowds took over the circuit once again for a Saturday qualifying. Leaving the events of Thursday night behind her, Darcey approached the garage fully expecting to have to deal with Sophia again today. She put her game face on.

Darcey hadn't had much sleep the night of the party, the whole situation just kept going around and around in her head. The look on Sophia's face, judging her, reminding her that she didn't belong in her world. Her world with Sebastian.

"Did you hear what Sophia did at the boat party?" Brad announced to the mechanics on the table where they were all grabbing a bit to eat before the qualifying session.

"Let me guess she got wasted?" Will chimed in sounding bored of the conversation already, this however caught Darcey's attention. She hadn't mentioned her interaction with Sophia yet and she could feel her stomach sink at the thought of people talking about the embarrassing situation, why didn't she just stick up for herself? Why did she freeze like that?

"I don't know what she did exactly, but Sebastian left on his own and was rather mad"

"Wow that's breaking news, you should really contact The Sun before someone else does" Scott replied his words dripping in sarcasm causing the table to break out in hysterics.

"I'm just saying - maybe he's finally seeing her for what she truly is" Brad shrugged before taking a sip of his tea.

"If she wasn't so annoying, I wouldn't mind her being around so much"

"She was nice to start with to be fair"

"Can we stop talking about her please"

"Why someone jealous?" Brad laughed

"No, I just don't think it's appropriate to be talking about our driver's personal life like this" Darcey said getting up before the others had the chance to collect their thoughts.

The team returned to the garage ready for the session, Sebastian stepped out of his drivers room followed by Heikki. Looking around she couldn't see Sophia anywhere, she hadn't really seen her in the garage at all that weekend.