anti-hero

name: ivette midoriya

age: 15-16

pairing:
shoto todoroki
katsuki bakugo
ejiro kirishima

series:
boku no hero academia
( my hero academia )

description:
ever since a young age, ivette midoriya always wondered why her brother loved heroes. she would always be right beside him as he squealed with delight upon seeing one, whether it was on the television or on the street. the young girl never knew why people adored people who fought violence with violence. she never understood how heroes were different from villains.

was it because they didn't kill people?
because they didn't destroy buildings on purpose?

surely people had to understand that heroes were the cause of many villain uprising.
if no heroes existed, villains wouldn't have a cause — a plan of action, if you will.

ivette, as you can tell, didn't like heroes. she thought they were corrupt, abusing their powers to get away with shit. wether it was as simple as not paying for food or something as bad as abusing their child, forcing them to become a weapon as mass destruction.

ivette never wanted to be a hero. she thought that if she did, she'd become corrupt along the way. it was always better to be safe than sorry.

however, that wouldn't stop her from supporting her brother pursue his dream of becoming a hero, the next symbol of peace. she loved to see him go off about it, claiming to always protect her. it was similar to how her best friend, katsuki bakugo, acted. they would vow to always be there for her — even when the news that they had been quirkless arrived. if anything, that motivated the two using boys at the time. they would always protect ivette.

long story short, ivette hated heroes. she hated how they acted: from the fake smiles to the positive facade they wore to cover the evil that lurked behind it.

she would never become a hero.
she absolutely refused. she pushed away the need to protect people, pushed away the need to save the day. she'd let her brother do that. she was content on sailing through life simply.

but, her vow became harder to achieve when news of her heroic actions and crazy powerful quirk broke out.

not to mention the urges and support her three hero-in-training soulmates, who, by the way, she preferred not to be around or associate herself with.

status: alive

species: human

soulmate au explanation:
everybody is born with bands on their west. how many bands present depended on how many soulmates you had. every band is grey, blank, when they first appear. it's when your quirk manifests that you can see the colour, but only if your soulmate's quirk has also manifested. if theirs haven't, it'll stay grey

ivette midoriya's — green
shoto todoroki's — half blue, half fiery orange
katsuki bakugo's — fiery orange with hints of explosive yellow
ejiro kirishima's — beige with hints of black and red