forbidden love

( pic is blurry because i cropped
it from a screenshot )

( pic is blurry because i cropped it from a screenshot )

name: ophelia hinata

age: 21

pairings: asahina brothers and ema

anime: brother's conflict

description:
ophelia hinata,
the eldest daughter of rintarou.

having graduated school at only 15,
ophelia was offered a scholarship overseas at a very famous art university because of her talent in the subject.

leaving behind her sister was the toughest decision she could ever make, but she wouldn't change anything. she became famous for her works, and somewhere along the way, she was spotted by a very famous clothing designer, who asked her to design some clothes for him. she ended up doing a fashion show for him, even walking the runway.

thus, resulting in her growing in popularity. ophelia soon became desired by many fashion designers, all wanting her to either design their clothes or walk in them.

she was unstoppable. not because she didn't have failure or doubts. she was unstoppable because she continued on despite them.

she worked hard to achieve her goals,
always learning from her mistakes.

she was independent. she never relied on anyone but herself, much like her sister, who unbeknownst to her, had a major crush on her adoptive sister.

even though ophelia left her alone, emma knew that she couldn't hold back from her dreams. it's why she would wait for her. forever.

but what happens when their father remarries and they suddenly have thirteen brothers?

what happens if they all for ophelia?
how will emma feel about that?

what happens if they all for ophelia? how will emma feel about that?