9

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ - ɪᴅᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴍ

♡♡♡

Going to the ice skating rink with Adrien, Marinette and Kagami wasn't ideal but somehow it was happening anyway.

Adrien had already left and you two agreed to meet up at the rink since you were taking forever to get up and out of bed. The one thing that you hated the most was the timezone difference. You were so used to waking up at a later time that your body still hadn't adjusted to Paris' earlier timezone.

Brushing your hair, lacing up your shoes and adjusting your shirt's straps, you grabbed your purse and headed out into the hallway.

"[Y/N], I see you're up already, lunch is ready in the dining room." Miss Nathalie said as you bumped into her in the hallway.

"Thanks but I gotta go!" you exclaimed zooming past her and down the stairs. The older woman let out a soft sigh and continued walking down the hallway.

You checked your phone to see that you had 15 minutes to get to the rink, so you decided to book it and sprint down the street as fast as you could.

♡♡♡

Checking your GPS occasionally and watching out for pedestrians, you weaved in and out of the streets before arriving at your destination with 4 minutes left to spare.

Gasping for air, you rested your hands on your knees while still trying to catch your breath. The last time you ran like that One Direction was still a thing.

"Fancy seeing you here.." you flinched as you heard a familiar voice along with a hand on your back. You turned around to see the one person you least expected to see.

Luka Couffaine

"What the hell man, are you stalking me or something?" you asked, leaning up to meet his ocean eyes with your [E/C] ones.

"Would it be bad if I was?" he chuckled whilst brushing his bangs out of his face giving you a smile that melted your heart.

You stood there blinking in awe and admiring his facial features..he was a pretty boy..

Luka blushed faintly, immediately thinking that you found his response creepy he made an attempt to apologize.

"S-Sorry..I'm actually here to meet Marinette and a few of her friends."

The hell..?

You deadpanned for a good 10 seconds before snapping back with a short laugh.

"That's funny because I'm here to meet Marinette and her friends too-"

"Hey guys! Glad you two could make it!" Adrien cut you off as he walked out the door with Kagami following behind.

You exchanged glances with Luka as you two both put on a smile and laughed.

"Of course dude, it's nice to get out for once." Luka remarked while nudging you gently as if he was urging for you to say something.

"Yeah uhh..haha it was nice for Marinette to invite us..Both!..By the way where is she..-?" you questioned looking around before a certain bluenette came crashing into Luka.

"SORRY IM LATE! I had to uhh...water my dog! I-I mean plant my water!! I-I mean water my plants!!" she stuttered and the three of you erupted into laughter, Kagami standing there unamused.