Her mood wipes on me too, when she's positive I'm also positive, when she's low I'm also low. Almost similar to a pendulum effect.

Our hands too. They were still warmly intertwined together, peacefully laying on the top of her lap under the Kotatsu table. I couldn't help but clutch it tighter while our laughter calms down, eventually halting to a stop. We were definitely comfortable.

There was also sound of a TV drama in the background still buzzing, but neither of us were concentrating on it as our chatting was louder and much more entertaining.
All my attention was drawn to her joyful voice rather than my surroundings, like a narrow one-way tunnel. The stupid things we're talking about that'll probably not matter the next day or the day after, yet I'm here still listening intently, chipping in by giving my own dumb replies.

So much has changed in the past two months and so. I feel so overwhelmed but in a good way. If that makes sense?

...

A thought grazed off the top of my head. And suddenly, I turn to look at her again, moving closer to her face.

"(Y/N)," I brushed my hand on her face gently.

She looks up at me quietly.

"I'm gonna do something okay?" I say.

At first... My hesitation got me. However, I found my way around the barrier.

I lean in slowly and press a kiss on her softly on the lips. My hand that she was holding tenderly, is released to slowly move its way to grip the bottom of my t-shirt. The other spare hand I have finds it's way to her waist, a timid shiver running down my back as the gap between us closes tighter, the kiss deepening ever so slightly. Nothing intense though, still sweet, still kind.

The moment felt oddly shorter than it actually was, nonetheless still melting my insides quickly like ice.

The gesture was very mellow and extremely modest, enough to satisfy me but also crave for more. I had to hold back for another.

(Y/N) breaks apart first.  I was surprised when she pulled my head down to give me another kiss, but on my forehead, probably knowing that it was one of my favorites.

I smile at her with a minor breathy laugh, the heat on my cheeks stubbornly refusing to dust off my face.

It's been a while since I have seen a blush on (Y/N) face too. It's wasn't red, just a bit pink. The flush wasn't the flustered type either, it's rather the delighted type instead. And it suits her awfully too much, considerably cute.

"Atsumu-san, I love you too by the way." She chuckles tamely, noticing that I was gazing at her for too long, "Even though you're kind of an idiot."

"Oi." I click my tongue and jokingly push her forehead back slightly with my index finger. She makes a confused whine at the gesture.

"Says you," I say.

"Ah, you're home? Took your time." Samu looks up from his phone as I walk in our room, shutting the door secretively behind.

"Get off my bed," I demand to which he lazily listens to by rolling over, groaning as he does so, "Wanna play eleven by the way?"

"Mom will kill us, it's like 9 pm, she doesn't like us playing at this time." Osamu stands up to stretch, his hair looks as if it hasn't been brushed. He's a pig.

What's he been doing all day? It looks like he's just been using his phone and sleeping.

"It's fine~ She won't know care as long as we ain't screaming," I scoff, putting my bag to the side and unzip my jacket, idly throwing that across the room.

Osamu scoots his way near the TV to turn it on and get the disk for the game out next to it.

"Eh alright. What did ya do today Tsumu?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"Y'know, with (L/N)-san."

I take out the controllers from one of the drawers and turn the Play Station on.

"We watched movies at her house, ate food. The usual." I shrug and gently toss the controller at my brother, he catches it clumsily.

"You two do that all the time." He chuckles, "Ya must like it."

I smile at the loading screen, "It's weird. S'not like we did anything amazing, yet I had so much fun."

My brother snickers causing me to whip my head at his direction in perplexion, "Eh? What's so funny?"

"You had a big smile on your face since ya entered the room." He says, "Obviously something amazing did happen."

Did I? Ah, that's kinda embarrassing actually...

"W-what? I don't know what you're on about." I huff, facing away from him before I get bashful.

"Gah, you're an idiot. I don't really care anyway." He remarks turning back to the screen to play a match, "Loser buys pudding for the winner."

"You're a jerk," I reply, competitiveness lingering in my tone, "...Deal."

A/N: I didn't proof-read this meh I wonder if it's okay haha

A short chapter update today! I was using the recent days to catch up with some college work since I'm REALLY behind. I got myself more organized now tho LOL