Welp, we're dead

A/N- Thank you so much to all of my readers! When this got over 100 I couldn't stop squealing and my parents thought I was insane. I'm just really happy that people actually want to read what I wrote :). So I know 100 isn't a lot on Wattpad, but it still means a lot to me. On with the story! (Sorry for the cliffhanger!)

Breathe Sophie, breathe. It's just Biana. BUT SHE COULD TELL THE ENTIRE SCHOOL! If Grady found out... Keefe would be dead before he could say gulon.

"This explains SO MUCH!" She yelled, and Sophie was surprised that the entire school couldn't hear her. While she and Keefe stood there stunned, Biana went on and on about how she would plan their wedding.

"I can already see it." She sighed wistfully. The way she was talking about this made it sound like it was her own wedding. "There will be a sparkly white tent on the beach, with twinkling lights on the ceiling of the tent like stars. Roses everywhere, and OH your dress Sophie... it will be pale pink with dark red roses made of rubies dotting the bodice. EEP!!! You're soooo CUTE!!!"

"Biana... please." Sophie came to her senses and tried to stop her.

"OH MY GOSH! Your babies will be..."

"BIANA!" She yelled, her face reaching maximum redness. "No one said anything about babies."

"But—"

"Please don't tell anyone about this." Her face fell as she realized she wouldn't get to witness everyone's priceless reactions to the news.

"Imagine how dead I'd be if Grady found out." Keefe interjected.

"You're going to have to tell the group at some point. Dex and I did, so did Wylie and Linh, and Tam and Marella. If we can all do it, so can you." Not this soon. We need more time...

"She has a point Soph." Dang it, Keefe. Wait...

"Soph? Since when do you call me Soph?"

"Since now. Besides, if we told them, think of all the awesome pranks we could pull together!" His face lit up, and Sophie smiled and shook her head. He looked as excited as a five year old in a candy store. "We could recreate the Great Gulon Incident! Or... we could put giant water balloons filled with green slime in their lockers that drench they when they open it."

"What is it with you and green slime? You do realize you're telling Biana all of your ideas, right?" She said, giving him a smirk he would be proud of.

"Is my little mysterious Ms F getting an attitude? I've never been so proud!" He put on a show of wiping his eyes and sticking out his bottom lip. Sophie just shoved his shoulder and crossed her arms.

"Whatever, we've gotten off topic. I guess they do deserve to know." Sophie grudgingly admitted, instantly regretting her decision. "What do we do about Grady?"

"Yeah... I'm not exactly looking forward to my death by verminion." Keefe grimaced. She tried not to imagine him becoming one of the verminion's meals. Shuddering, she rubbed the goose bumps off her arms.

"Here, Foster. We'll share my cloak." Smiling up at Keefe, she moved closer to him and wrapped his cloak around herself.

"Oh come on, Grady can't be that bad!"
Sophie and Keefe exchanged a look, and burst into laughter.

"You're serious right? This is the Grady who still calls me That Boy. He would
probably kick me out of Havenfield for life." There might be a way...

"We're forgetting Edaline. She can convince him to let us date in peace. Hopefully..." She really hoped that Grady wouldn't be too hard on him. Staring into his ice blue eyes, she didn't understand how her adoptive father could see Keefe as a someone who could hurt her. All she saw was an adorable boy who needed to be loved.

"Done with the stare-fest, Foster?" Heat blossomed in her cheeks as she desperately changed the topic.

"When does this happen?" Biana asked, forcing us to pick a day.

"I'm free at six tomorrow... is that too soon?" Keefe kept nervously fidgeting with his hands, and Sophie took them in hers despite her flushed face.

"It's going to be fine Keefe... just prepare to be interrogated."

"And THAT is supposed to make me feel better?" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just being realistic. But seriously, I'll be with you the whole time, and I won't let him go until he's agreed to support our relationship." Sophie had the determined glint in her eye, and Keefe knew that not even Grady could stop them from being together.

"Thanks, Foster." He slumped down, looking extremely annoyed. "We should probably go to class, or else the Forklenator is going to make me sort paperwork." What had happened to the world?!? KEEFE SENCEN just suggested that we go to class. He must really hate sorting paperwork.

"We should." Sophie said, before looking up at Keefe and accidentally getting lost in his ice blue eyes. She snapped out of her trance and stared at the ground trying to hide her blush.

"Biana, please don't tell anyone about this before we do the reveal." She pleaded, looking her friend in the eyes to make sure she understood.

"My lips are sealed. Oh my gosh!!! You are so adorable!" She squealed. Sophie's face turned bright red while Keefe bent down and kissed her forehead.

"We are, aren't we Foster?" She didn't trust her voice, and snuggled into him as an answer.

With one last squeak, Biana ran off to class, and Sophie was forced to leave the comfort of Keefe's cape to follow.

Having scheduled her death, she hoped with all her heart that whatever came next would go smoothly.

A/N- I'm sorry that this is a short filler chapter! I'll try to update on a more regular schedule (maybe every Tuesday). Please comment if you have any reactions or constructive criticism. Have a great day! :)