Secrets

As she was closing her locker, Sophie felt an arm stretch around her shoulder.

"Hunkyhair in da house!" He yelled. Sophie shot him a strange look. How did he learn about that anyway? That was a human thing. Well... Dex must have been showing him memes again. She really needed to make sure he knew the amount of annoyance Keefe was capable of causing with this knowledge.

"Trying to convince me to ditch again?" She said raising an eyebrow. He had to know by now that Sophie would never let him.

"You know I had to."

"It's never going to work, you know."

"Well maybe if I use my Keefester persuasion powers to the test..." Keefe started doing a wiggly dance... IN THE MIDDLE OF A HALLWAY. how he managed to not get embarrassed, Sophie never knew.

"Why would a weird dance make me ditch with you?" She said as a giggle escaped her lips.

"If the dance doesn't work... how about a kiss?" He moved so close their shoes were touching, and she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. Suddenly, the room felt a hundred degrees hotter as she dragged Keefe into a shaded corner.

"What are you doing!" Sophie hissed, scared he was going to expose their relationship.

"I just wanted a kiss." Keefe gave her the pouty face with the puppy dog eyes, the one face she couldn't resist. Why did Keefe have to be so CUTE.

"Fine. But—" He groaned.

"I need to call you the FosterofManyRules now." He said, earning him a glare and slight smile from Sophie.

"BUT, we need to try to keep this secret, at least for a little longer. That means no kisses in the hallways."
Keefe's face fell, and he looked genuinely sad as he tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Why does it need to be secret? I might not remember to act 'normal' around you at school. Besides, I want to be able to brag about dating you!" He got closer and closer, as Sophie avoided his eyes so as not to get flustered.

"Imagine what would happen if the others found out?" Avoiding his eyes any longer was impossible. As she stared into their icy blue depths, she hoped that their friends would—in time— accept their relationship. Some would be happy for them, but it would be too difficult to tell how others would react.

"Fineeeeeee. But where's that kiss you owe me?" Keefe whined, and Sophie barely suppressed a smile.

She was planning for it to be just a small peck, but as soon as her lips touched Keefe's, he wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened it. Her fingers messed up The Hair, but for once, he didn't yell. Not until they heard a small squeak behind them.

They pulled apart as fast as Elvinly possible, (get it humanly possible... Elvinly possible I'm not funny I know... sorry for the cringe overload) and almost screamed at the figure behind them.

"I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN SOMEDAY!!!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

"Biana?"

A/N- Hi folks! Sorry it's so short... I'll try to make longer updates in the future. I hope you liked it! Have a great day!