Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love

Start from the beginning

"Sanskar" her moaning with deep breath, helped him to gain his senses back. He raised his head to look in her eyes in daze. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead followed by her nose tip and cheeks. He gave quick peck on her lips.

"Kitten, you can't even imagine what is taking me to control myself from not making love to you right now. I want it in special way, which will be unforgettable for both of us." Sanskar said in husky voice looking at her flushed face. Swara was still taking deep breaths with closed eyes.

"Our every moment is unforgettable Sanskar. Each moment is special in it's way." Swara said opening her eyes and staring at her husband whose face was just a few inches away from her. She raised her head and kissed his nose tip and continued looking at him with tears in her eyes, "I love you more than I can even explain"

"I love you beyond all limits Kitten. And I will explain, how much I love you once we land in St. Lucia on our night of togetherness" Sanskar said in husky tone kissing her forehead. They were still in bed staring at each other and pecking each other's facial features every now and then.

"Sanskar your phone is ringing" Swara told him after hearing three rings from his mobile. But her husband seems least interested in the caller and why not when his beautiful wife is in his arms.

Sanskar gave her peck on lips and then extend his arm to take the mobile. "Lucky Calling" looking at Caller ID he sighed.

"I am gonna kill him today." Sanskar said to Swara to which he received beautiful sound of laugh from her.

"You talk to Laksh, I will go to take bath." Swara said getting up from bed.

Sanskar nodded his head in acknowledgement and receive the call.

"Why the hell you are disturbing us. Don't you know we are on honeymoon and we need privacy. You were saying you will not call me to disturb. So now?" Sanskar said in irritated voice, in one breath after picking call without allowing Laksh to speak.

"I am sorry Sanskar" DP said from other side with smile.

"Bade Papa" Sanskar could only mumbled, he was beyond shocked to hear his Bade papa's voice over phone, he closed his eyes tightly and whispered in low voice in embarrassment "shit... I ... I am...am so sorry Bade Pada"

"No, we should be sorry since we are disturbing our son who is on his honeymoon." DP said pressing lips to control his laugh.

"No Bade Papa, what happened?" Sanskar sat straight to focus on their discussions.

Then they discussed something important about office work for next 10 minutes and then DP gave mobile to Laksh.

"Hi Bhai, all is well?" Laksh said laughing loudly.

"The moment I will step inside house will be your last day little bro" Sanskar said in threatening voice and cut the call.

Swara came out after bath and saw her husband who was busy with his phone replying back to his urgent emails sitting on the bed. She came outside wearing cute ankle-length sky-blue colour, sleeveless gown decked up with all accessories and symbols which declared to world that she belongs to her husband.

"Sanskar I am done, you go and take bath. We need to go for breakfast. I am hungry" Swara said with pout.

"Two minutes Kitten, I am almost done" Sanskar said still digging his head in mobile.

Swara shook her head with smile looking at her workaholic husband, he will never change.

Soon they joined all other families in the dining hall for breakfast.