When you prank him

Request~tonton_mae

Hinata~ you were going to ignore him for 24hr and he didn't like it at all and he though he did something but at the end you told him you were prancing him.

Daichi~you were going to fall in love with one of his team mate and you asked Tanaka to help you out and when Daichi saw you he got upset but when you saw him upset you told him that he got pranked.

Sugawara~ you were going to prank him with fake blood and you were going to do it at your house because he was going to visit you and when he saw you on the floor and blood on you he started to panic and ended up crying so you got up and told him he got pranked and he hugged you.

Kuroo~you were going to prank him by getting a fake hickey from someone else and when he saw it he got pissed and asked who did it and you were laughing and he was confused so you told him he got pranked.

Kenma~you were going to buy his favourite video game and then break it and then you showed him that you accidentally broke it and he go upset and you didn't like seeing him upset so you told him he got pranked

Bokuto~you were asked your friend to flirt with you to make Bokuto jealous so your friend agreed and when Bokuto saw you being flirted by your friend he got jealous and took you seats and you told him he got pranked and he calmed down.

Ushijima~you got a fake pregnancy test and when Ushijima came over to your house you were making a nervous face and when you showed him the test and he was actual shock and he was panicking so you laughed and told him he got pranked.

Tendou~you were going to change his shampoo and make it to change his colour hair blue and when he was washing his hair and when he got out you were laughing but he was confused so he looked in a mirror and he screamed and then you told him he got pranked and then you were going to help him to change back.

Tsukishima~you were going to ask his brother and pretend to make out with you and when he got home and saw you and his brother making out together he got pissed and he went out but you were laughing and then you told him he got pranked and he told you not to do it again.

Yamaguchi~you were going to pretend you want a baby so when he was sitting on the floor doing his homework you sat on his lap and he was blushing and then you told him you want a baby and he blushed hard and he was nervous and you found it cute and then you giggled and told him he got pranked.