Their reaction when you tell them your pregnant

Request~PrincessRoseTamondon

Hinata~At first He was quite and you were scared but then he started crying and hugged you and when he calmed down he was smiling at you.

Daichi~he was shock but then spines you around and then hugged you and he was happy and excited.

Sugawara~he would be surprised but end up crying by being happy and excited that your pregnant because he is ready.

Kuroo~he left him a message and when you heard a knock on the door u went to open it but before you know you hugged you and gave you a long kiss.

Kenma~he was shocked at first but then he smiled with a small blush forming on his face and gave you a kiss.

Bokuto~he was was quite but then he immediately hugs you and spins you and brings you to a long passionate kiss and then start to kiss your whole face.

Ushijima~he was surprised at first but then smiled and hugged you and kissed you,he was excited to have a family.

Tendou~he would cry and then he would attack you with kisses on your face and then laugh.

Tsukishima~he would be shock but then he would smile and hug you and have a blush forming on his face.

Yamaguchi~he would have a massive blush on his face and would have tears on his face but will kiss you and say "we are gonna be a family".