When they meet your parents

Request~Weeboomer

Hinata~he would be nervous but you would calm him down and when he meets your parents he would be happy that your parents like him.

Daichi~he kept worrying that your parents won't like him but after he met your parents he was proud that your parents liked him.

Sugawara~he was ready because he knew your parents will like him and he was thinking positive and actually your parents loved him.

Kuroo~he was sweating and waiting until your parents came and you were trying to calm him down but when your parents met him they actually liked him but your dad would keep a eye on him.

Kenma~he wasn't really nervous but he was a bit worried that your parents think he is not good enough for you but at the end you parents love him especially your mum she LOVES him.

Bokuto~he would be nervous and trying to calm down and you calmed him down and after he met your parents your parents LOVED him he was funny and cute.

Ushijima~Outside he looked calmed but inside he was sweating and worried but you knew your parents will love him and at the end your parents actually loved him.

Tendou~he is was a bit nervous and he friend to stay calm and you where there to calm him down and at the end your parents though he was funny and cute.

Tsukishima~he looked calm outside but inside he was nervous and sweating because when you were holding his hand he was shaking so you were trying to calm down but after your parents liked him and he was calm.

Yamaguchi~he was panicking and worrying that your not good enough for him but I calmed him down but after he met your parent he was happy and your parents LOVED him.