When he gets jealous on a date

Request~9311557k
(This one might suck because idk how guys get jealous so I made up stuff)
Hinata~when you guys went on a date and Hinata was showing you some new skills he learnt then a random boy came up to you and he was showing up with his amazing skills and Hinata got jealous and took you away but you find it cute.

Daichi~when you and Daichi went to go and watch a movie and Daichi was getting the tickets you were waiting while a guy started talking to you and when Daichi turned around and saw you talking to the guy he took your hand and walked to the movie.

Sugawara~when Suga took you camping and you two didn't know how to build the tent a guy came to help but he was flirty with you as well and Suga didn't like it so he made a glare and the guy finished and left.

Kuroo~when you two went to get some food to eat and you waited outside for Kuroo and out of no where a guy came up to you and he wanted to take you away but when Kuroo came out and saw you with the guy Kuroo came up to you and he took you into his arms protectively and made a death glare at him.

Kenma~After your date you went to his house and you were watching a movie but then his cat came on your lap and you stared to cuddle it but Kenma got jealous and you see it in his eyes so Kenma took his cat and moved it away and started to cuddle with you.

Bokuto~when you two went to a park walking around and messing about and when you were getting a ice cream then Bokuto saw some guys checking you out so he kissed you and then the guys stoped checking you out and you knew he was jealous.

Ushijima~when you two went on a trip and you stared to walk around the park and then some boys shouting on you to get your attention and when Ushijima saw they were trying to get you , he took your hand and joined your fingers together you knew he got jealous.

Tendou~you two went on a beach and played volleyball but then some guys wanted to play with you but Tendou didn't like it so he took you hand and you two went to sit on your towel/blanket and he pulled you to hug.

Tsukishima~after your date you went to his house and you two were watching a movie on the T.V and then his brother came and he sat next to you and Tsuki didn't like it so he put his arm around you and pulled you closer and you knew he is jealous but didn't really show it.

Yamaguchi~when you two went for camp and Yamaguchi was trying to make the fire he was a bit scared so a guy showed up and he did it for you but he asked for your number and Yamaguchi didn't like it so he showed his confidence and went up to him and said "she is not interested" he took your arm and cuddle.