Chapter 4

Adam

Buzz. Buzz. Mmm who's calling me I think as I snuggle my head deeper into the best smelling pillow. When did mom start washing our sheets with lavender detergent? And why is my pillow snoring? Hold-up something's off and I think I have a slight boner. I crack my eyes open and realize I have my head buried in-between a pair of perfect boobs. Nope I definitely have a boner. I look up and see the face of an angel. Her hair is splayed everywhere like a messy halo and her snore does nothing but tickle my heart. Olive Zachary. Man did I have her all wrong. Here I thought - Buzz. Buzz. Fuck who's calling me. I dig into my pocket and see Sarah's name blinking on my screen. I roll my eyes, I better answer she's probably wondering why I'm not at school and knowing her she won't stop calling. I slowly and gently grab Olive's hands that are tangled in my hair and shiver as I unwrap her soft bare legs from my waist. Whew that was a compromising position. She immediately whimpers and grabs hold of the pillow next to her and draws it to her chest and sighs. Adorable. Buzz. Buzz.

Fuck. I walk out of Olive's room and into her bathroom. "What" I groggily answer the phone. "Hey cutie! Where are you?" her shrill voice makes me pull the phone away from my ear. "I skipped school with a friend. Why?" I answer, annoyed. "Oh I was worried something happened to you - ""Yeah well I'm fine. I gotta go. Bye" I hang up. I know that was rude and my mom would scold me if she knew I spoke to a woman like that but fuck is that girl annoying. We're not even together but she acts like we are. Frankly it really weirds me out. 

I look in the mirror and see my disheveled self. Mmm that was a good nap. I stretch my arms above my head, then look down at my problem. Of course I have a boner. I drag my hand down my face. Am I really about to masturbate in this girls bathroom right now, I think as I look down and find a pair of her lacy underwear. Yes. Yes I am. 

I unzip my pants and pick up her underwear. God I feel like such a creep but hey you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. I start jerking off to the image of Olive in bed. Hair splayed everywhere. Me in between her warm thighs. I moan lowly trying my best to stay quiet. I can feel myself on the edge. I bring her underwear up to my face and I inhale her scent. "Fuck" I gruffly moan and cum in my hand. I clean up immediately afterwards and put everything back where I found it. 

Totally forgetting Olive was in the other room I yank the bathroom door open and it creaks loudly. I whip my head towards Olive and find her ass on full display, encased in her tight shorts. She moans as she stretches and turns her head towards me. She smiles lazily and whisper in her raspy voice, "Hey there".  Fuck how am I hard again. I adjust myself say "Uh hey"

"Mmm are you hungry?" she asked while sitting up. My stomach growls before I can even answer. "I'm taking that as a yes" she giggles. "How do you feel about pizza?" she yawns as she reaches over for her laptop. "If I had to eat pizza for the rest of my life. I would happily. Thats how I feel about it." I rush to her side to help choose the toppings. "Hahaha wow that was passionate" she snorts and instantly covers her face that's beet red. 

I point my finger in her face. "HA omg you just snorted! You just snorted!" I laugh and roll on her bed. She sniffles and crosses her arms "It happens sometimes. Geez give me a break." I eventually calm down "I thought it was adorable" I say while wiping my tears. And she blushes even harder. "Ahem w-well I ordered the pizza. It should be here any minute now" she rasps. 

"Awesome. Hey you have Netflix?" I asked while reaching for her remote. "Yeah, go ahead" she smiles. "I've been wanting to watch the new animation version of Spiderman. Into the Spider-verse. Have you seen it?" I asked distractedly. "Nope" she shakes her no while looking at me dreamily. That's odd, why is she looking at me like that. DING DONG. "I-I'll go get that." she rushes to answer the door. She comes back with the pizza and brownies in one hand and soda and ice cream in the other. 

"Oh my god brooooo I think I love you" I say as I reach for the food. Not realizing that Olive froze and shed a tear after I said that.