《 26 - Platonic 》

Start from the beginning

Michael rolled his eyes while the man stiffled a cackle.

"I'm surprised!!" Cecile showed a wide and genuine grin at her son before examining him.

The woman eyed her son up and down.

"You look... better..!" She said in a shocked and confused tone.

Michael scratched his nape. "I guess I learned that moping around won't solve anything."

He had remembered what you said.

Cecile smiled at him proud. "I'm glad you chose the right decision son."

-

After time passed, soon enough the triplets were tried to which you and Cecile tucked all three into bed.

They were fast asleep as soon as you closed their bedroom door.

Cecile whispered a faint thank you before you headed towards the kitchen craving for F/Drink.

As soon as you arrived, Michael was already there.

"Michael, hey."

He smiled in response before you reached to get F/Drink.

"You look different, in a good way though." You said honestly chuckling while taking a sip from the drink.

He shyly scratched his neck. "Guess I took your advice."

You laughed slightly. "Then I suppose it shall surely change your life."

Michael hummed smiling.

This time, he looked at you only as a sister. He had set his mind on that and nor does he have any second thoughts about it.

Having you as bigger sister would be fun and new.

"Hey, want to come with me? Go somewhere?" He asks.

You rose an eyebrow. "To where and when?"

"I can tour you around by the small town nearby. And if it's ok, why not today? I mean, you and Levi will return tomorrow."

You shrugged. "Sure then. I'll go and get my coat."

Michael nodded smiling.

-

The boy slid open the garage door where in you stood beside him in awe by the vehicles and materials inside.

"You do know how to ride a bike, right?" He asks moving to grab two bikes.

You nodded. "Of course."

"Then you won't mind if we use these? It's a better transportation since it's smaller so it can roam around in narrow areas."

"Don't worry dude. I understand." You smirked getting your own bike.

Soon then, the both of you had rode off your bikes heading to the nearby town.

And unbeknownst to the you two, a pair of black eyes glared immensely by the window.

Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance before he left his bedroom window slamming the door.

This caught his relatives off guard downstairs.

So as soon as the man appeared in the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of beer and a glass cup.

Cecile and Kenny peeked to see Levi quickly pass by them sitting on the couch.

He placed down what he brought and began pouring the strong drink.

The two looked at each other then to their nephew concerned.

"Levi, dear? What's up?" His aunt moved to sit beside him to which Kenny also did the same.

The man grumbled in response. "Why don't you go ask your son about that." He drinked his beer.

Kenny rose a brow while Cecile looked at Levi confusingly.

"Excuse you?"

The ravenette rolled his eyes annoyed. "Oh you know what I fucking mean Aunt Antoinette. Your son is stealing her away from me."

Kenny laughed in a booming voice while Cecile giggled in fits.

"My boy, you're under a shitty spell! I could just feel it." Kenny says.

Levi continued to drink his beer groaning because of the bitterness.

"Whatever."

"She has you wrapped around her finger Levi." Cecile said.

"Fucking-- Why are we talking about her? She has nothing to do with this. That shitty excuse of a person your son is." His hands clasped his glass cup.

The woman gasped dramatically. "Such rude insult! He is still my son Levi."

"It ain't his fault Anotinette. He's just in love with the girl. You can't blame poor Mr. Cupid."

Cecile rolled her eyes. "Levi, cut the bullshit hon. I understand that you're in love but if she is not yours, then you couldn't do anything about it without having a reasonable answer. Not yet if you plan to confess to her."

Kenny nodded in agreement. It was crystal clear that his Aunt had made a reasonable point for sure.

If Levi won't be able to confess his undying love to you, it would only be a matter of time until you may no longer be of his reach.

He had already done so much for you.

Levi rubbed his face with his hands.

"Oh for fucks sake you two. If I finally do have her as mine, who knows what may happen to her. I already gave her much trouble and danger ever since that son of a bitch posted our picture together."

"Then protect her boy!" Kenny boomed. "You already cleared that dating rumor out anyways."

Cecile agreed crossing her arms. "Just think of the possible scenarios you could share with her Levi! You'd have the official privilege to back off any men who'd dare to approach her, wrap her around your arms, pepper her with kisses-"

"I get it!" He interrupts. "I'm not that stupid to not know that..."

But then his thoughts were clouded with what Kenny had told him.

Everyone is afraid of him. So as long as he would protect you and increase precautionary measures, then you may be out of harms way.

Levi snapped himself mentally.

The bottle was even already a glass away from making it empty.

But of course, he had a high alcohol tolerance so he was mostly sober.

"Get your shit together brat!" Kenny patted his back.

Levi sighed. Nodding and massaging the bridge of his nose.

~°•☆~°•☆
Date Published: 4/21/20
Words: 1464