46'

"Cherub, which one should I wear?" Nana asked Zayn with a cute pout etched on her lips, looking adorable as she held two sarees in her hands -Cotton Silk Printed Saree with Blouse Piece and Hand Block Printed Saree.

"The cotton silk one is finer and you won't have problem closing your stomach." He advised, looking up from his laptop wearing his wire glasses making him look sexier.

"Uhm, you're right." She agreed and began to strip out of her jallabiya but Zayn stopped her. Is she trying to make him do something they shouldn't do right now? He closed his eyes and accompany her to their walk in closet so she could change there.

"Poor baby!" She called out from the closet with her tease dripping making him turned on, he couldn't stop himself when he barged into the closet only to find her in her bra and shorts.

Damn, damn, damn, he's so damned! Why did he walk in in the first place? He look from her hair, down to her slender long neck before going down to her heaving munificent breast, going lower to her flat tummy though there is a little sag there, she looks hot. His eyes trailed down to her slender legs and well exercised looking thighs, he couldn't see her behind since she's facing him. He uttered so many colourful vulgar words at how damned he is for walking in. And to top it all, she's wearing blood red underwear. She's such a tease.

Zayn muttered inaudibly and incoherent words before pulling her to his chest. His lips came crashing down on hers in a punishable yet passionate kiss where he used his tongue to explore every contour of her mouth. She tastes amazing, like fresh orange. Maybe that's what she just finished taking earlier before she walked in looking smoking hot in only a huge sweatshirt and tight knee length jeans.

Not able to keep their hands in place, Nana hands went straight to his onyx hair that's getting longer, she tugged while his hands kept traveling from her bosom downwards, he was about to pass the line when Khumais loud voice calling Papa stopped them. Nana groaned while Zayn continue to catch his breath, that was very intense. And from the way her bosoms are heaving up and down, she is also in daze and looks like she wouldn't stop him if they were to continue. He could see the same longing and desire in her eyes like how he knew his will look like at that moment.

"I'll go check on him." Zayn breath out, tugging back the hair that fell in Nana's eyes. Her lips looks thoroughly ravished which made him smirk, it won't get back to normal till the next day.

Nana could only nod because of how clouded her eyes and mind are. She turn around when he walked out and look at herself in the mirror, she looks flushed and her lips are so plump. Her chest is heaving very fast and hard, there is also a mark around her neck which looks like it's his hands that pinched her, she didn't feel the pain though. She blushed and continue to wrap the wrapper around her body. She expertly did it like how her grandmother in-law taught her earlier.

The theme colour is red and yellow. Since the event is for girl in the afternoon and in the evening, the guys will join wearing yellow. Nana can't wait to see her husband in his Indian suit. Her own red saree has a closed stomach so she won't bother wearing a shirt underneath like Zayn said. She wrapped a yellow dove hijab around her head before applying red lipstick and yellow eyeshadow. Not really impressed with her looks, she added mascara, foundation, eyebrows and eyeliner.

She left the closet but not before taking a yellow cross bag, yellow Pointed Court Shoes. Zayn let out a low whistle when she emerged from the closet. He's sitting on the couch in their bedroom whilst feeding Khumais some friso cream.

"I look hot huh?" She raised a perfect brow and continue to twirl around for him to see her whole.

"Sultry!" He whistled and Khumais tried doing it but failed so he look as his papa continue to whistle with his lips pursed.