33'

"Allah will build a dwelling in Paradise for anyone who prays twelve supererogatory rak'ah daily in addition to the compulsory prayers." -Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
-(Muslim).

SPEECHLESS. . .

After Maaysa's confession, Zayn asked Naazwa and Kaadira to take her home and make sure they're with her the whole night or she's with their mother. He is afraid she might do something stupid, drastic, severe or extensive because there is no judging when it come to love. He is one to tell about that. If he knew about this earlier than this, he'd do something about it. Maybe talk to Mashhub or made sure she fall out of love before everything -this one isn't even relevant- but he would've done something. This will be very unfair to both Rukayyah and Mashhub because Mashhub would do anything for Zayn.

Mashhub gracefully slid back into the hall he came out from with great difficulty. He's afeared and alarmed that they'd see him and that will be very awkward. Maaysa loves him? Scratch that, she is willing to do anything to have him? This made him quite in alert. He's just gotten married less than twenty four hours ago and another woman claimed to have been in love with him for a long time. That thought continue to disturb him the whole night but made sure he gave Rukayyah his full attention so she wouldn't get suspicious.

The dinner passed away in a blur and everything was just getting to an end when emcee called both Zayn and Nana to give a speech about their best friends. Nana was shocked and surprised, she sent a quelling look to Rukayyah before standing up after Zayn tugged at her hand. What will she say now? She'll just pray and make it quick but she's still anxious about going on the stage where hundreds of people will be looking at her.

She told Zayn that she'll start first and he should hold her hand because she'll feel very dizzy in front of all the people sitting there silently waiting for her to talk about her stupid best friend. Zayn kissed her forehead with a sign of intrepidity, fortitude and valour and the crowd awed at them but Nana's mind is not even there. This is utterly unexpected nor foreseen so she touched the mic before clearing her throat and smiling up at Zayn.

"Assalamu Alaikum!" She kept quite and waited for them to reply before continuing. "I hope you all are enjoying the night so far." She squeezed Zayn's hand before carrying on; "This is unexpected so I'll make it quick with a few words. Rukayyah is my best friend and also a sister! I love her just like I would love my own blood sister and she's an amazing and uniquely wonderful person. You're really lucky to have her, Mashhub. She's a great photographer and also a great Cook. What better than having the best Cook in your home?" She chuckled at that, how ironic. She doesn't know how to cook.

"The beautiful and purest one!" She heard Zayn's voice answering her question with the other mic so she turned around to look at him. He winked at her before he started his speech about his best friend and also embarrass him just to take the attention off Nana, he could see that she's not ready to continue.

After the stressing day, Nana is finally in the car with Zayn and Khumais on their way back home. She's so happy that she's finally with them and will enjoy the night a little before falling asleep. She doesn't feel like cooking anything and that reminds her that she should register herself in the chef school she saw earlier with Rukayyah. She's tired of cooking noodles and pasta all the time, it's time for a change. Rotis and Dosas are not always her favorite but she choke it down all the time. What will she do without Zayn in her life? She don't want to think about it.

"We should stop at a restaurant huh? I'm so hungry!" Zayn's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes we should. I'm hungry also. What about you, mine?" She asked Khumais who sat down silently with Zayn's phone and seatbelt on the way.

ALWAYS ZAYNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara