Stephanie Brown😱

Imagine: Stephanie trying to give you confidence

"Hey,"Barbara asked softly, walking into your room."we haven't seen you all day. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine."You told her from your bed refusing to look at her.
"Cut the crap, Y/N!"You heard the voice of your longtime crush and best friend Stephanie Brown shout."You have been moping around all day and you're going to tell me what the hell is going on in that head of yours!"
She flopped down onto your bed beside you.
"No."You mumbled into your pillow.
"Barbara!"There was a shout from downstairs.
"I have to go. Hope you feel better later, Y/N."Your redheaded friend said before you heard her footsteps echo down the hall.
"I'm not leaving."Stephanie whispered into your ear.
You jumped, not realising how close she was to you. Accidentally displaying your tear stained face and bloodshot eyes.
"Alright, what happened to you?"The blonde asked again."This isn't like you, what happened to the badass, but kicking Y/N I know? Is this about what happened with Barbara?"
You gulped and slowly nodded.
Stephanie pulled you into a tight hug and let you sob into her t-shirt while stroked your hair.
"That wasn't your fault, Y/N."She assured you before pulling away and looking you in the eyes."You never could've known what the Joker was going to do to her! Plus she's ok now! You are one of the bravest people I know and you are crazy if you think-"
You cut her off by kissing her.
Surprised Stephanie pulled away and stared at you.
"I-I'm so so sor-"
This time Stephanie kissed you.