Gar Logan🐯

peachymilan here's a Gar one

Imagine: Gar when he sees your tattoo.
You hissed as Gar touched the nasty scratch he'd accidentally given you while training.
"That was completely my bad."You spoke through gritted teeth."Never fight with a tiger."
"I'm so sorry, I feel awful."Gar trembled while he grabbed the medical kit with shaking hands.
"Hey,"You took the medical kit from him and took his hands in yours."don't you dare beat yourself up about this. Just help me get my shirt off because this cut really hurts."
"Uh um..."Gar mumbled."We haven't slept together yet, I haven't even seen you naked are you sure you-"
You rolled your eyes."Fine I'll go get Jason."
"No! I'll do it."The green haired teen assured you.
You smiled."It's cute when you get all nervous."
He helped you out of your shirt so the full scratches were seen on your torso.
"Oh my..."Gar said looking at them, he couldn't believe he'd hurt you so bad."Y/N, I'm so so-"
"Gar, shut up. They're not even that deep, just help me clean them."You told him before he started freaking out.
You turned to get some cotton buds and hissed.
"What's that?"Gar asked.
"What's what?"You asked, slowly turning back around.
"Your tattoo."
"Oh."You blushed."It's a tiger."
"When did you get that done?"
"Um, last week."
"Really?"Gar asked with a slight smirk."Tigers have always been my favourite. Ever since I was a kid."
"Huh, I didn't know that."You played dumb, he wasn't supposed to see that tattoo.
"Are you sure?"
"Alright fine! I got the tattoo for you!"
"Seriously?! Y/N, you have no idea how much that means-"
"Yeah yeah,"You blushed."whatever just help me with this cut."
He gave you a quick kiss on the lips.
"Later...if you're feeling able to, do you maybe wanna...you know?"It was Gar's turn to blush.
"Really?"You bit your lip.
He nodded."I think we're ready."
"I-I...yeah, I think we're ready too."
"You're cute when you get nervous too."
"Shut up."