Stephanie Brown😱

Imagine: Stephanie when you "borrow" the Batmobile

"I'm driving."Damian stated while walking to the front of the car.
"You're like four, I'm not letting you drive."Tim rolled his eyes and pushed the teenager away from the car.
"Who left you in charge? I'm the blood son-"Damian raised his voice before he was cut off.
"I'm in charge."Jason announced."We can all agree that I'm the most fun-"
"But you have no concern for anyone's safety, even your own."Dick reminded him."Plus I'm the oldest so."
"How about we take a vote?"Barbara suggests."Everyone who wants me in charge?"
You, Stephanie, Cass, Tim and Dick put their hands up.
"Well then I guess that settles it."Cass opened one of the doors to the Batmobile."Now everyone get in."
***
"Jason, you said the top opens in this thing right?!"Stephanie shouted over the loud music and wind as the Batmobile sped down the coast.
"Yeah!"He shouted back."Cass, press that button above your head!"
The girl obeyed and above yours and Stephanie's head the roof opened.
"Come on!"Your girlfriend pulled you to stand with her, sporting a beaming smile on her face.
Both of your hairs blew in the wind.
"WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!"Stephanie cheered."THIS IS SOOO MUCH FUUUUUUUN!!!"
"I'm having the best time."You told her with a smile.
"Me too, mostly because you're here with me."The blonde moved closer to you.
You kissed her fiercely before she let out a yelp.
"What happened?!"You asked pulling away.
"I dropped my cocktail."She pouted as the pink tinted glass shards disappeared in the distance."Ah well."
Stephanie shrugged and pulled you back in for another kiss.