Gar Logan🐯

Imagine: Gar making you feel better

No one on the team liked you. You weren't entirely sure why. Rachel was your sister and you only wanted to keep her safe but when she found that she was adopted she didn't want much to do with you. You'd followed Rachel to Detroit and had gone with Dick and Kory to try and find her but had argued with them the whole time.
You just got in a particularly bad fight with Rachel and were getting ready to leave.
"Y/N."You heard a knock on the door.
You threw a hoodie into your bag."Go away."
You heard the door open anyway.
"I said go away."You spun around to see Gar standing in your doorway a sad expression on his face."Look if you're here to yell about me for fighting with Rachel you'll be glad to here that I'm leaving."
"You are?!"Gar gasped.
"Yep."You sat down on your bed and pulled out your phone to call an Uber, you looked up to see that the green haired boy was still staring open mouthed at you."You can leave now, Gar."
"Wait,"Gar sat down beside you."please don't go."
You rolled your eyes."What?"
"Don't go."The boy pleaded.
"Don't pretend that you actually want me to stay here-"
"I'm not pretending, I like you, Y/N. And for what it's worth, Rachel shouldn't be mad at you for lying...you were just trying to protect her."