Connor Kent🦸‍♂️

Imagine: Connor when he finds out you're ok

"I-is she still alive?"Connor looked at your unconscious body with worry etched on his features, Gar beside him.
"Barely."The green haired boy spoke quietly."We actually found her the same night we found you. She-"
"I know."Connor cut him off."I know her, she's Eve's daughter. Biologically...she helped me."
"Oh?"Gar asked, surprised."Do you know her name?"
"Y/N."Connor couldn't tear his eyes from your comatose form. He didn't understand how this had happened to you and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Also you were a good person, why weren't you here when he needed you.
"So do you want to go get some food or play a video game, buddy?"Gar asked while breaking the silence. He nudged Connor with a jovial smile."I've got Cuphead & Mugman."
"No, no, I'm good."The dark haired boy sat down in a chair beside your bed."I think I'll stay here for a bit."
"Ok."Gar nodded."Well, I'll be in my room or the kitchen if you need me. C'mon, Krypto."
Instead of staying beside his owner like he normally would the dog obediently followed Gar from the room. Almost as if he understood that Connor wanted to be alone with you.
Connor grabbed your hand that was hanging off the bed, all he could do was hope you would wake up soon.
***
"Connor, dude, you have to eat something."Gar told the boy."It's been three days and all you've had is an apple and three slices of pizza, when I first met you you ate a giant bowl of cereal. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine."Connor yawned."But I probably should eat something."
"C'mon, man."Gar patted his friend's shoulder and left.
Connor parted your hair from your face and bent down to kiss your forehead."Wake up soon, Y/N."
You stirred a little in your sleep."Con..."
"Y/N?"Conner gave a beaming smile.
"Conner..."You blinked open.
"You're awake!"Conner pulled you into a hug."I missed you."