Final Note

Hello.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. There's just a different feeling when you get to finish a story talaga, ano? Anyway, I'd like to thank you, hooman, for reaching the end, and for managing to finish this story.

I know, it doesn't seem that much, but that really means a lot to me.

You're are Here is my breath of fresh air. I wrote this story with no expectations. I just wanted to write something that's lighter since I kept writing heavy-themed stories, and heck, I didn't even know what to do with this.

But look, here we are. I've finally finished Orvyn and Desmond's story~

I know, there are a lot of things for me to work on, and I promise na I won't just stop here. I have the tendency to not get settled until naayos ko na stories ko. I am very much aware of YAH's flaws, but for now, ito muna. May mga aasikasuhin pa ako, huehue. I'll let go of this muna for a few months before I start the revision with new set of eyes, nux.

Pero seryoso, I also plan to write a Niña and Owen's story, and a lot of parts about the time skip of YAH would be written there, iyong nasa Italy na sila, and stuff, what happened to the terrible Lim parents. But that is still a plan, again, may mga dapat pa akong asikasuhin.

So, I guess, that's it.

Kind of long journey for me. Thank you for the people who have been patient with the updates, and who have loved my characters as much as I do. Thank you so much. Labyuuu.

See you sa revisions.

--Peb Sy (04-21-2020)