P R O L O G U E

Junmyeon's POV.

My mother used to tell me not to go near this door when I was young. Her constant restrictions only fueled my curiosity. I grew up telling myself to listen and trust her.

"Mom have you seen what's behind that door?" I remember asking that to her countless times, but I never received any answer. She would always try so hard to divert the conversation whenever I started talking about that topic.

I don't know if she hates what's behind that door, or there's a danger inside that.

Just by seeing it, you'll automatically ask yourself ' what's that? '.
Its appearance itself was already so intriguing. Why would a door like this be placed in the garden? This door is unusually huge, plus it was as if, it is being hidden. But why would they create such a big and elegant looking door like this, if they'll just hide it?

I have so many questions that was left unanswered.

I would always spend my time here in our garden and sit right in front of this mysterious door in hopes that I'll see a hint of what's inside...

But you really can't see anything, unless you open it. When I was young I was scared, but now all I have is pure curiosity. I thought, as time goes by this thing will disappear...

But I was so wrong. The more I see this door the more this interest of mine intensify.

Mom's last word has set my curiosity on fire.

"I know you are too old to be told what to do. I know you so well my son." she held my hand as my tears streamed down my face. I placed her hands on my cheeks and leaned on her touch for the last time.
"One day you'll disobey me, I'm your mom afterall." she let out a faint laugh. I can't understand what she's talking about.

she's lying in front of me too weak to move. I don't want to hear her goodbye.

"T-that door" she then said.
"That door was pure happiness.
It will make you happy, so happy that it'll break your heart."

That doesn't make any sense
That's why here I am...I wanna know what mom means. I don't even know why she told me that, But I took it as a permission rather than a warning.

I walked nearer, I held the knob and slowly twisted it. The door immediately responded, all the flowers that was covering it started moving, alongside with a sudden lightning that almost startle me to death.

I slightly pulled the huge door only to be blinded by so much brightness.

I opened the door completely with my eyes firmly closed. Despite of my hesitation I stepped my foot forward...

and the next thing I heard was the door being shut.

I slowly opened my eyes to see another garden. w-where I am?
Flowers are everywhere, and this place is unbelievably modernized.

There's also someone not so far from where I am standing. I couldn't move, My mind is still processing everything I'm seeing right now. I'm being clouded with so much questions.
I-Is this another world? Am I still in Korea? Am I dead? Is this a dream?

My breathing seemed to stop when that someone from afar suddenly turned around, and our eyes met.