"Oh, you know a new guy every party" Alex laughs.

"alright go back to your boy, he looks lost without you" I see him staring at Alex, he looks at me and shows a small smile. I show a thumbs up.

"I'll speak to you later" Alex leaves and head back to her guy. I smile she deserves so much.

I see my drinks empty, I head back inside to get another. I see my brother with some girls, along with Brody. And, seriously, Noah speaking to Ella and some fake bitches.

I can hear her fake laugh from here, as she looks up at Noah. I grab a drink and skull it straight down. And another. And another.

Then I ended up in the middle of a group of hyped dancer. It was all jumping and singing. I stumble out and see Alice with Max. Hooking up.

My best friend finally has someone, I mean someone she really likes, there has been past relationships but the boys were trash.

"Heyo my favourite little beach babe" Jays voice comes from behind me as be grabs my waist.

"Jay, you seem a little drunk" I go to turn around but he holds my hips in a stern grip.

"No lets dance" he grabs my hands and dances me down the hall. I dance a little, but he starts to move closer to me. His hands move up my body.

"I, uh, need to go to the bathroom" I step back from him.

"Right here" he walks me into a grey themed room, famous surfers plastered all over the wall, a surfboard held by the corner of the room.

I look to the left to see a bathroom and walk in. "I won't be too long" I yell out over the music which still manages to pump through many walls. I lock the door.

What the fuck is his problem. He drags me to his room, oh that's new, note the sarcasm. His knock brakes the silence. "Hewwo is you finished" his words slur as he speaks like kindy kid.

"Uh" I look in the mirror and groan "yeah coming now".

I walk out only to she shoved into the door. He looks at me, "You are so beautiful, I knew Jamie was gonna ruin you" he shakes his head. "if only I asked you out first".

He goes to kiss me but I place my finger on his lips. "Jay I'm not ready for this stuff. Ok?" I turn but he grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"Tell me the truth Lex, did you want me instead of Jamie, you were always to nice to me, always trying to get me to notice you" his hands move down to my lower back.

"Jay, Jamie was my boyfriend and no I did not want you, you're one of my great friends. I'm nice to you because we've been friends for ages" I struggle in his grip as it gets tighter.

"You lie, the night we kissed, you-" I cut him off.

"That was truth or dare like a week before me and Jamie started talking and liking each other." He looks at me.

"Don't lie to me Lexi. You Never liked Jamie" he scoffs.

"We were dating for ages, Jay. Get that through your head. I loved Jamie" I yell at his face. Tears trying to fall but I don't let them.

He didn't say a word he just crashed his lips on mine, pushing me up against the wall harder.

"jay" I try yelling.

He doesn't stop.

"Jay!" My voice comes out frantic.

"You enjoy this" he kisses my neck, his hands moving to my ass "You enjoyed it when you were with Jamie" he goes to kiss me again but I scream, the music still pumping, people still laughing.