T: "You seriously dont know? Haha! Your going to be expelled! So sad Crashie." She yelled in a teasing tone.

I gasped out of shock and loose my grip on Trixie's shirt leading her to fall on the ground.. I just bowed my head and laugh. I cant show them that Im weak.. I wanted to punch Trixie so hard.. But I cant get expelled.. Im about the graduate and go to college. Just cool down dash I can do this.

Rd: "Pff whatever. I guess the great and powerful Trixie has a few tricks up her sleeves." I said with a laugh.

T: "Oh course I do. Cause Im the most powerfullest and most am- " I cut her off before she could even finish her stupid catchphrase.

Rd: "Aannd~ you realize that "powerfullest" isn't a word right?" I asked with a laugh. She blushed from embarrassment as the crowd around us started to laugh.

T: "Oh shut up! You dint even answered my question!" She growled.

Rd: "And what is it?" I asked with a grin.

T: "I thought you were loyal to Fluttershy, then why did you kissed Sunset?" She asked with a very ridiculous teasing look that I CAN PUNCH THAT BIII.. Ehem.. Anyways, I just stood there, glancing at the other people surrounding us. Finally, I took a deep breath and finally talked.

Rd: "You want the truth? Fine. Loyalty isn't everything when it comes to love Trixie. How can you be loyal to someone if she doesnt even love you back? I cant believe the great and powerful doesnt know this." I said with a smirk. "Oohhhh!" The crowd started to yell as they looked at Trixie which has a very pissed off look on her face.

S: "Everybody shut up!" Starlight yelled as she loudly stomps her foot on the ground. The crowd stood silent as they watched Trixie walked towards me.

T: "I know that Crash, But you dint fully answer my question. Why did you kissed Sunset? Do you like her? Are you two a couple now?" She asked as her voice gets louder in every question she asked.

Should I tell them I like Applejack? Or should I just walk out and say nothing like a loser.. I already lost my reputation as the most loyal person here at CHS.. I can't loose my bravery.. Fine.. I have to tell them the truth.. But first imma have some fun.

Rd: "Why do you want to know it so bad? Its like you have a thing for me. So do you like me or something?" I asked with a laugh. The people around us laughed while Trixie blushed like crazy. While she was about to answer, she stuttered in every word which was absolutely hilarious!

T: "Shut it you dork! Not everybody likes you! Infact nobody likes you!" She growled in anger.

Rd: "Just messing around with ya Trixie I cant believed you took it seriously!" I responded as I laughed uncontrollably.

T: "Just answered the goddamn question!" She angrily growled as she steps closer to me and held my jacket. The f*ck is this? Is she trying to threaten me? Well its sure not working. I laughed and catched my breath before answering her.

Rd: "Fine, I dint like Sunset okay? It was just a friendly kiss to help her get the one in her dreams, its called helping a friend you assuming dork. You wanna know the truth? I love Applejack now.. And me and Fluttershy are over." I explained as the crowd gasped as soon they heard I like Applejack.

Shining armor: "Wait.. Wait.. Applejack? She's Rarity's property" the jock explained.

Flash sentry: "Yeah Rarity's gonna be furious."

As other people keeps on giving me warning, I crossed my arms and laughed. I look at them with a confident smile as I turned my back around and faced the other hallway.

Rd: "Heh.. I know what's Rarity's capable of.. Trust me. Infact, Im already Aj's girlfriend." I lastly said as I made my way to my next class while the crowd behind me gasped and started to cheer me on. Danm Im so cool! Im started to get mu confidence back little by little.

Few hours has passed, school is finally over! Thank Celestia.. We already picked what course should we take when it comes to collage and I picked the Wonder bolts swat team. Im so happy that I got qualified but on the other hand, Applejack needs to catch up with her studies and repeat a whole month before she could go to college, but at least I got my very own dorm since my parents left.. Everything is going perfectly. Now before the day ends, I got to go visit Applejack at the hospital, like I normally do for the past week. So I bid my goodbyes at my friends and drove to the hospital. When I got there, I took a bouquet of flowers from the back seat and went to Applejack's room. As soon I entered the room, she was sleeping.. It was so cute.. I can watch this all day. I giggled and sat on the chair beside her. I took out my phone and started to chat with my friends.. Minutes later I heard her calling my name with a very cute tone.

Aj: "Hiya Dashie~"

Rd: "Good afternoon babe, your finally awake."

Aj: " Am Tired from all the injections they gave me.. So, what happend today?" She asked with a smile.

Rd: "Well, I pissed the crap out of Trixie.. And everybody knows that were together." I said with a sly grin.

Aj: "Really? What did they say?"

Rd: "They were somehow shock.. And they told me your Rarity's property.. Or whatever.."

Aj: "Aww Dashie dont be jealous you dork. It aint true ya know I love you right?" She said as she took my hand. I smiled back and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

Rd: "Aww I love you even more apples." I replied. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, we already took our test for the courses when we get to collage."

Aj: "Well, how did it go?" She asked with a smile.

Rd: "Well I got accepted at the Wonder bolts rookie swat team.."

We talked for hours.. And yet when you ware unaware of the time, it goes faster than you expected. So I bid my goodbye to Applejack and left her with one last kiss before I went home.

Everything is comming back together again.. I wish this will never end..

You better watch out Rarity..