Chapter 4

Flashback: 

Lena Luthor sat on one of the benches of the rose garden outside of the Luthor family manor. She was minding her own business and reading a book, as she decided that staying inside with her arguing parents was simply too much. After all, they were arguing about one thing, in particular, her. More so her current situation. It wasn't just her, it was who she was carrying with her. Her unborn child that they had thought was a result of a one-night stand after one of the galas that were held in Lex's honor. Lena knows all too well that it was not a result of the gala, but she almost wishes that it had been. If that was the case, she would be way less stressed and have a better plan without ruining anyone else's life. Although she didn't remember much from that night, what she did, told her that the baby wasn't their doing. 

<><> 3 months earlier <><>

The young Luthor had been having a good evening with a gentleman who had clearly one too many drinks that night. Being only 15, almost 16, at the time, Lena had no clue where the night would lead her. Although her age, she was not denied a drink at her own brother's gala. So, she decided to try some alcohol that night just to see how it tasted. 

A woman who Lena had been getting along with at the bar that night had decided to buy her a drink even though she said that it was entirely unnecessary to do so given the fact that her parents were paying for the whole thing. If anything, she thought that she should buy her a drink.

Most of that night was a blur to her. She had attended many galas in the past but while they all had an open bar, this was the first one she had ever actually drunk at. Other than maybe a flute of champagne. She had decided for whiskey on the rocks. Lex liked his neat but she had tried that once before and it was alright.

Although not skilled in ordering a drink at the bar, she thought that she did well for the first time. With the fact that she was underage in mind, she had to play the cards correctly and act the part. And act the part she did. Maybe even a little too well.

All Lena could remember from that night was waking up to the sound of a shower and an empty bed. Her dark blue off the shoulder dress lay draped over a chair in the corner. They were in a large hotel room that looked more like a condo but with a bed in the back. Where in the world was she? She had no idea at the time.

Her head was pounding but there was no time to look for aspirin. She gathered her clothes and put them on in a hurry. Grabbed her clutch, which matched her dress perfectly, and the other few things of hers laying about the room. That being her few pieces of jewelry, her wrap that she was told to bring to the gala by her mother because it had been a proper thing to do; needless to say there was a whole speech of nagging about the reasons why. Then there was her phone... Where had she put it?

She looked all around for it. Under the bed, under the couch and the chairs and all the tables. Finally, she found it stuck in a drawer in the nightstand. It was powered off so she quickly turned it on. As she lingered there for a moment before it turned on she heard the bathroom door open.

A woman who stood around 6 feet towered over Lena. She was built strong with hard abs. Her hair was down and being scrunched with a towel. 

"Leaving so soon, huh?" The woman spoke to her from behind. Lena cringed hearing those words. What had she done the night before? Who even was this chick? Panic instilled in her for only a few moments.

Closing her eyes and taking a shaky breath, she opened them and turned around to see who she had spent last night with. She opened her mouth to speak but the only words that came out of her mouth were accompanied by wide eyes, "Oh my God, your naked!" She had a simple white hotel towel around her body. Lena cringed at her own words now hoping that maybe something more intelligent would have come out but no, she was shunning herself in her head for such a "stating the obvious" remark.