0.3

And yes, ages in here will be all over the place for story purposes so if you by chance see a NCT 127 member who is older than yoongi when irl, he is younger, ignore it.
—-
Yoongi's POV

It's been a day since I was admitted into the hospital and nothing severe happened since. Well, I got a roommate who seems to think it's the end of the world because his mom is pregnant...

The new day started with a nurse waking both Jimin and I up to go get our blood taken in another room. Right after the stupid nurse took my blood, I gave Jimin a quick nudge to let him know it's his turn and went straight back to sleep. I didn't want to waste any precious time being awake. It was only 5 am from what I read on the clock.

The next time the nurses woke us up was to take our blood pressure and temperature. None of this was a surprise to me... this was my fifth time here. All of this was normal to me and this was something they had to do every morning to every patient. Vital check was at 6:30 am.

"Okay, Yoongi, your pulse and blood pressure are normal. You can go back to sleep now, we'll wake you up for lunch." The nurse ,who I remembered was named Hanjun, said.

"Huh? You call him by his first name? And what about breakfast?" Jimin asked sleepily and curiously.

"I know the nurses pretty well since this is my fifth time here, we're on a first name basis and they know I don't eat breakfast because I hate being woken up in the morning if it isn't important." I gave my roommate a glare and he didn't say another thing.

Finally , lunch came around and I was awoken like the nurse said he would. It had been a while since I got good rest so I was pretty groggy as I walked my way to the common room where I saw Jimin and the other patients I didn't take the time meeting sitting around.

"Yoongi, you missed smoke break and two group therapies this morning." Bohyun, the charge nurse for today had told me.

"Okay. Don't let me miss the next smoke break if I have my green band." I said as I took my tray and sat at the table where Jimin was sitting.

All the other patients were lining up to go to the cafeteria while Jimin and I were just sitting with our own trays, staying in our units. Why was that? New patients were deemed unable to go outside at all until their psychiatrist says so and we both hadn't seen our psychiatrist yet. Yellow band meant unable to go outside. Green band meant safe to go.

"So, Uh... you never told me why you came here." Jimin spoke up as I started to eat after the other patients went downstairs.

"Hm? Suicidal breakdown like all the others. That's all." Why was it his business?

"That's all? But I told you why I came here." Jimin frowned.

"Look, I've had this weird thing called Bipolar-"

"I know what that is." Jimin interrupted me with a smile on his face, "mood swings. Stuff like that."

"Uh yeah, but lately it seems like it's been getting worse. My mood swings and well after my breakdown that happened. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is causing it. It can't just be bipolar. Kind of like your eating disorder couldn't have landed you in here." I said, putting the spoon of mashed potatoes in my mouth. Ew, hospital food.

"Oh, right. Do you know when we'll see the psychiatrist?" Jimin asked.

I gave him a shrug, "I have no clue. Each psychiatrist comes at a different time. I have a different one than the other times I was here because I really am trying to get help."

Jimin nodded, "Hm, I see. That's nice. I mean, why else would we come to the hospital?"

"Are you trying to piss me off?" I scoffed and shook my head. He tried to say something else but I held up my finger, "Not another word unless I'm okay with it." I looked up at the television to show I was ignoring him.