29 | Those eyes never lie..

The day of their return to Korea has finally arrived

The day of their return to Korea has finally arrived. For the first time ever, Jennie and Jongin clinged to each other at the airport.

Jennie didn't want this project to be a flop for Jongin. It's his last so she is exerting every effort on this. Even if they have to do Media Play.

Lisa on the other hand, was trying hard to not steal glances from Jennie. She was getting kinda annoyed by herself.

Stay focus on Somi. Stay focus on Somi.

She kept repeating on her head as she place an arm around Somi's shoulder. And yes, Somi joined them back to Korea. Just for a while.

Lisa dropped her first in her booked Hotel. She then went straight to Tzuyu's vacant apartment. She couldn't stay in Jisoo's place, considering that they weren't in good terms, or in a worst scenario, a path to a friendship break up.

It's been a week. She haven't talked to anyone from the squad eversince the day she and Jisoo had a not so good conversation. She even tried reaching out for Seulgi. She texted her and invited her for a Coffee date, her treat. Turns out, she wouldn't get any replies. Chaeng also started to be distant from her. She preferred to work at home and only visit JYG whenever she has to pass or submit some finished work for Lisa to compile. She would come face to face with Lisa to give those files without even saying anything aside of the details of the project.

Her relationship with Somi, however, is a bit blur. There are times when she is the cold one, and there are times that Somi is.  She's always with her. Lisa would only visit Somi in her hotel and stay there for only an hour or two or they'd go out to eat. The rest is Lisa working on the finishing touches on JenKai's MV and photobook while Somi sits on the office's couch until she falls asleep. There were even times when she secretly caught Lisa staring at one of Jennie's picture from Hawaii. However, she seemed unbothered by it.

 However, she seemed unbothered by it