Chapter 36

Delaney POV

“Baby, are you ready?” I ask Billie who was putting on the last of her jewelry. “Yes, I am.” She says and she reaches up and kisses me and I can’t help but giggle at her height.

“What’s so funny?” She asks, crossing her arms over her chest. “You are so short.” I tell her. “I know I’m short, you don’t have to tell me.” She pouts. 

“Aww, don’t be like that, you’re my short baby.” I tell her pulling her to me and she can’t but smile. “We have to go. Acelynn and Adelaide are in the car waiting.” She says. I let her walk in front of me as we say our byes and see you laters to everyone. 

“I wanna drive.” Billie says. “Yeah no. Not after you almost drove into the beach.” I tell her and she laughs. I get in the driver seat and she gets into the passenger’s.

“It was an accident.” She says looking back to see if the girls were okay. “Maybe if you weren’t looking at your phone, it wouldn’t have happened.” I say.

“But you gotta admit, it was funny.” Billie said. “It was embarrassing and I dropped my starbucks.” (A/N: who remembers ‘i dropped my hot pocket’). “Oh fuck your starbucks.” She says. 

“I hate you.” I chuckle. “Then can I drive when we’re coming back from the house?” Billie asks. 

“Do you think you drive safe?” I ask her and she hesitates before nodding, “I drive funly.” She answers. 

“So no, you’re not going to drive when we’re coming back either.” I say. “No fair.” She muttered. Through the ride, we bicker and I get quickly distracted when I see a familiar figure. 

Elinor?

“Delaney! Pay attention.” Billie says and I step on brakes making her cackle. "That's not funny." I mutter.

"I think I'm going to be the one driving when we come back." She says.

_____________

"Hey Sebastian, we're here." I say ob the phone.

"I'll be right out." He says hanging up. We wait for awhile as Acelynn and Addy play around in the driveway. The door opens and I see him. "Hello, you must be Billie." Sebastian says.

"Yes, I am.." Billie says raising an eyebrow. They shake hands and I tell the girls to come.

We walk inside of the house and Billie is immediately mesmerized at the sight of the white marble on the kitchen island.

"What the fuck?" She whispers looking at me. "So this estate is a modern design by Katherine Mobelese, it comes with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage, and indoor pool." Sebastian said.

He starts his tour of the house and Billie clings on my side and we finally reach the master bedroom.

He open the door and Billie bluntly asks "So you can like, fuck in here, right?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Uh, excuse me?" Sebastian asked and I stand there in shock and embarrassment. "I mean like, don't you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend, I don't wanna assume you're straight, that would be awkward. But don't you fuck in the master bedroom like get messy, screaming, cu-"

"Okay! We're gonna move on now." I cut Billie off and she looks at me, "Why'd you do that?" She asks.

"I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't want to be asked that." I answer.

"How do you know? He could be freaky." Billie said.

"Everyone is not like you Billie."

"Where are the girls?" She asks.

"In the other room," I tell her. "They'll be fine."

We follow Sebastian to the garage and when I tell you it's huge, I mean it's huge. "This is crazy." Billie muttered. You see, I had a plan. Make her fall inn love with this house, so she can question whether she actually wants to stay with those dumbasses and it's working.

We were soon told that the garage is big enough to 3 cars and we also saw the pool, which is an infinity pool that gives us a view on the sunset.

"I'd probably drown someone in there." Billie blurted out. "Stop!" I laugh.

The tour ended and Sebastian left us alone with the girls who were trying to crawl all over me.

"So, what do you think?" I ask her. "This place is crazy." She looks around. "So in other words, you like it?" I clarify.

"What are you trying to do? Persuade me into moving in?" She asks.

"No... But come on, don't you wake up in here everyday? Wake up with me." I emphasize the me part.

"Yeah, it seems like a nice place, it's a very quiet neighborhood and I mean Princess is moving out tomorrow. So I don't really know." Billie shrugs.

"You see, everyone's moving. The boys will be fine on there own." I tell her.

"What about Dani?" She asks. "Shit, I forgot about her. She's lost in life anyway."

"Or..." Billie starts and I quickly shut her down. "No! The whole point of moving out is so we can be by ourselves, Dani is not coming along with us."

"You have a point," Billie says. "How much are you even paying for this house anyway?"

"Uhh, a good 600,000 dollars." I say casually and kissing Addy's cheek.

"600,000!?" She exclaims. "Yeah, what's the problem?" I ask.

"Is this heaven? That's so much money." She says. "The Kardashians buy million dollar houses that they haven't even step foot in. I'm pretty sure I'm fine. It's okay, really." I say.

"Well, you're freaking rich now."

"I mean I am the one who pays the bills at the other house." I add.

"Are you really going to do this? Like, are you positive?" I'm asked. "Yes I am positive." I tell her raising an eyebrow.

She walks over to me and pecks my lips causing Addy and Acelynn to whine. "So do we start packing now or what?" She asks smirking.

I know this is shorter than usual but y'all getting 1 more chapter today.