Chapter 22✅

Delaney POV

"Delaney!" I hear Billie yell running into our hotel room. "I already told you, no more head today. I got people to teach." I say looking up.

"Not that. Look, I got my merch." She says. I realize she's wearing my new merch and I smile at how cute she is. "You look good in black." I say getting up. "Thank you." She says hugging and pecking me on my lips.

"I have to go." I say. "Why?" She whines. "This isn't a vacation for me. I'm working love. And so are you." I say and she sighs out loud. "What are you doing today?" She asks. "I have a meet and greet, an interview then practice." I say.

"So I'm not gonna see you all day." She clarifies. "I know and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I say kissing her forehead. "You in the meantime have to get ready for your concert." I say.

She groans and I say "I know. But it's an iHeartRadio show and you're meeting fans."

"I like meeting the fans and performing, but it's so tiring." She groans. "It'll be worth it, I'll help you get ready." I say.

···

Delaney Glazer seen prepping her team for upcoming World's Dance Competition

Delaney Glazer seen prepping her team for upcoming World's Dance Competition. Will she win?

···

Delaney POV

"Today is the last day! The competition is tomorrow, today is not the day to slack the fuck off." I say slapping the mirror harshly.

The dancers are startled as I say "Again!" The music cuts on and the start on the first 8 count. "Too fast. Stop." I say. They all groan and I ask "Do y'all not want to win?"

"We do." They say. "What's going on with y'all? Everything's so shitty today. You guys called me win believing you could win, but I can't do all the work. Use all the anger that you have from losing and use it now and tomorrow." I say.

They all nod and I snap causing the music to turn on. I don't know if my tiny pep talk was magic or whatever but they did better than they have all day.

"Better. A little fast, matter of fact we're gonna do dress rehearsal." I say, I point to everyone's costumes in the back and they all scatter.

About 15 minutes later, I see them all come out. "That is dope." I mutter to myself.

"Uh Ms. Glazer you still have to do your Walk It Talk It video." I hear behind me from Elinor who surprisingly was able to come on this trip too. "Great." I mumble annoyingly. I walk into the bathroom changing into something not too special.