Chapter 5

Billie POV

I put on my robe sitting down after shooting the last scene of xanny. I get handed my phone by my mom and I scroll through Instagram until I stop on a picture of two people hugging in a car with the caption saying

'xxxtentacion and Delaney Glazer seen hugging in a car. Is there a new relationship already?' 

I feel a pain to my chest as my eyes water. I click out of Instagram and I call Delaney. "Hello?" She says in a raspy voice. "Can I ask you a question really quick?" I ask.

"Sure whatever." She says. 

"Are you dating Jahseh ?" 

"What?"

"Are you two like together?" 

"What? No!" She shouts. "We're cousins. Blood cousins." She says laughing a little. I instantly feel a rush of embarrassment take over my body. "Oh sorry." I say.

After laughing a little she says "Why'd you anyway?" I begin to stutter and I say "Uh no reason."

"Alright, well I gotta go. Acelynn just broke something."

"She's a clumsy one, isn't she?" I ask. "She always getting hers-" Delaney gets cut off by a loud cry. "Call you later B." She says quickly before hanging up.

I sigh turning off my phone before Dad comes over saying "Why are you frowning?" I shrug "Nothing, I was just talking to someone, not anyone important." I say.

"If that person is making you frown, then they must be important Bils, who is it?" He asks. "It's no one Dad, I swear."

"Is it that Delaney girl Finn told me you were crushing on?" I drop my mouth open asking "He told you that?"

"So you are crushing on her?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "N-no. I don't even know if I like girls or not." I say sinking into my chair.

"Just know. It wouldn't be a problem if you did like girls." He says and I nod. He walks away with Mom and Finn comes over smiling while I glare at him.

"Hey Bil, ready for the video?" He asks. "Why did you tell dad about Delaney?" I ask. He doesn't say anything for a while and just says "Uh sorry?"

I roll my eyes saying "I'm never telling you anything again."

"Why are you so upset about it?" He asks confused.

"Because I don't even know my feelings yet, and you're just blabbering on about shit that might not even happen!" I yell.

"Alright! I'm sorry, I just got excited." He says feeling guilty. "Excited about what?"

"That you were gonna move on from Que." He says and I sigh thinking back to me and Que's relationship. Just know it wasn't good.

"Maybe I will. Should I invite Delaney to the video premiere?" I ask.

"She might not have the time." He says smirking a bit. "What do you mean?" I ask suspiciously.

"Um, she may or may not have broken a record in the dance world." He says. 

"Can you stop talking in fucking riddles and just tell me what she did?" I say laughing a little. 

"She's the youngest female to become a lead choreographer in the US." 

"I feel bad for Sophie Leonard then." I say trying to hold in my laughter. "Yeah, wasn't she the youngest? How old was she?" Finn asks. "20. Can I invite her please?" I ask. 

"What if she doesn't have the time?" He says. "And why wouldn't she have time?" I ask.

"Ok. 1. She's a mother. 2. Variety just posted about having an interview with her on the same day and same time of your video premiere. But you do you, invite if you want. I'm going home, Claudia's waiting for me." I sigh watching him walk away. Finn moved out of the house, but comes back every now and then, so it's just me and my parents.

Speaking of my parents, I don't know what's going on between them, but they've been arguing a lot, especially at night when they think I'm asleep, but I'm not. Finneas doesn't know because I don't tell him. It gets bad every once in while, sometimes I hear things being thrown or being broken.

I only see it with my own eyes when I peak my head out of my room to see Mom being pushed or my Dad being slapped. This has been going on since I first got famous and sometimes I think it's because of my fame that is causing them to fight. 

"Billie?" Dani says snapping her fingers in my face. "Are you good? I've been calling your name for the past 5 fucking minutes." She says. "Sorry, I was probably daydreaming." I say.

"Anyway, there's this party tonigh-" She starts but I cut her of by saying "Nope." 

She scoffs saying "You didn't even let me finish." I shrug "I already know what you were gonna say." I say. She pokes out her bottom lip saying "Please, it'll  be fun." 

"No! My tour starts in a few months, I still have a lot of shit to prep Dani."

"Delaney's coming." She says smirking. She knows about my huge crush on her. "Fine." I say

***

Delaney POV

Princess pulls me to the drinking section of the party. She grabs a bottle of vodka and takes a huge sip from as I eye her confused. Princess hands it to me, but before I can actually get my hands on it, it's snatched.

"You're not drinking." Jahseh says. I roll my eyes laughing a little. "Stop messing with them you dumbass." A voice says from behind. Jah turns around to see Eli says standing up to his tippy toes trying to reach the height of Jah.

"Want a step stool?" I hear a familiar voice say. Billie. Princess laughs before hugging her. She walks over to me smirking and biting her lip before she hugs me. 

This girl likes me. I'm going to tease her about it. "Biting your lip at me huh?" I tease. Her face turns pink as she says "Wha- n-not at you." 

"It's okay to admit you want me." I say as she glares at me. "Is this some type of game you're playing with me?" She asks. I shrug as I fix my composure, I was clearly taller than her, so she was looking up at me. 

"I don't know, is it?" I say. "The game is on." She says piercing me with her icy blue eyes. 

Let The Games Begin

I decided not to end the book, I was not inspired at the moment, but I'm fine now.